Yahoo Mobile - Visible's sister company - $300 mastercard card

RiverFlowing8
Novice III

Just a heads up that Yahoo Mobile which is Visible's sister company (or maybe evil cousin) also has mastercard deals on phone purchases and right now there are a few deals that are better than via visible.  

Yes yahoo mobile doesn't have party pay so you may not want to stay long term. Other than that it is the same. 

But for example you can get the Samsung S20 FE for $600 with a $300 mastercard after 3 months paying $39.99.  Net cost $420 + tax.  Not bad.  Visible right now is only giving away samsung credit which isn't worth as much.

https://www.yahoomobile.com/promos/get300

Enjoy thanks

And if you feel generous ...

https://visible.com/referral/3lrsQh

3lrsQh

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Subaru10000
Novice III

What is the point in yahoo mobile?  Does anyone actually subscribe to them?  Same as visible but more expensive... where do I sign up!?!  

View solution in original post

My theory, while it won't be popular, is that Visible will become Yahoo Mobile. Similar to what AT&T did you AIO Wireless. After it was ready for primetime, they rebranded with the known name of Cricket which AT&T also owned. Yahoo is more known, so when Visible is ready, it might change to Yahoo

Just a theory but one that makes sense

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Subaru10000
Novice III

What is the point in yahoo mobile?  Does anyone actually subscribe to them?  Same as visible but more expensive... where do I sign up!?!  

My theory, while it won't be popular, is that Visible will become Yahoo Mobile. Similar to what AT&T did you AIO Wireless. After it was ready for primetime, they rebranded with the known name of Cricket which AT&T also owned. Yahoo is more known, so when Visible is ready, it might change to Yahoo

Just a theory but one that makes sense

I am trying to move from Yahoo Mobile to Visible after the big marketing push to move all yahoo mobile users since yahoo is being sold etc. Its been an absolute nightmare. No phone service for two days now with no way of getting back your phone number. They have people in chat very good at chatting but not sure if anything is happening behind the scenes as you've Zero visibility and no updates whatsoever. So a customer service who could simply be a friend with absolutely no ability to support, including tech support. Its my main phone number and no way to knowing if its lost or even going to be moved to Visible, and you can post comments only once every 3600 seconds => 1 hr.

Raelareames
Novice II

If a person can afford to drop $800 on a phone and wait 3 months to get $300 back they probably aren't too worried about saving money. Maybe it's just me but I don't think iv ever had that kind of funds to drop on any phone ever. Must be nice.