Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible Oneplus 8 OS update?

Just curious if there's any new info on when the OxygenOS 11 update will be coming to the Visible Oneplus 8? I've heard "sometime this month" but it'd be nice to know a bit more. Still a bit obnoxious that the Oneplus 8 from visible is secretly a sub...

Quarantine Swag / Contests? A Visible face mask?

I love when Visible has contests or swag incentives - it definitely helps promote! During SXSW in Austin Texas it was so cool seeing Visible doing promo around town. Now that there has been a year without events, perhaps continuing to host marketing ...

Resolved! 4G LTE Speeds

At one time, Visible had a promotion that new customers would not be subject to speed caps (throttled) while using the Verizon network. I believe this was offered back in 2019 - yet, I haven't heard anything sense that time if Visible continued the p...

GTE by Novice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Visible Merch Suggestion: Anker Wireless Charger

I know on reddit folks trash the merch site, but I feel it has some cool stuff. One item I'd like, but not interested in the bundles it's offered in, is the Anker wireless charger! Whoever is in charge of the site, can they offer it without a bundle!...

devin37354 by Intermediate III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Speed Test Thread!

We all know one will popup eventually! Post yours here! 110 down and 50 up tonight in Knoxville TN (Near downtown) Check out my Speedtest result! How fast is your internet? https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/7023043843

devin37354 by Intermediate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 5 and 5G Support

So... we have 5G. Naturally the question now becomes, what phones are supported, and in my particular case, when will the Pixel 5 be supported?

miguelr by Novice
  • 15 replies
  • 3 kudos