bring your phone

packy
Novice II

I recently purchased a new phone through Amazon with the intention of switching to a verizon based service. Amazon ad shows phone is "global unlocked: for use on any service, any plan" I'm ready to switch to Visible now, but you say my phone isn't compatible.  This is my phone which I want to keep:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084CVPLLC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1           

I want to join your party! Please Help

5 REPLIES 5

beav
Superuser
Superuser

You have a couple of options:

-Order a SIM card & take your chances

-Order a SIM card and plug it in an iphone before putting it in your Moto

-Order a 2021 Moto Power from Visible (though people say the specs for the 2020 version are better than the 2021 version)

Good luck

If my advice helped you, would you press the thumbs up/kudos button above

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I would buy a sim and try it but I can't because my Moto G Stylus 2020 shows "incompatible". I went to a Verizon store today and they tried a sim and it worked instantly. I want to switch to Visible but am locked out.

Packy, if you select bring your own phone, IOS, and then a random iPhone, you avoid entering an IMEI, and you can order a SIM.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

So the Vis SIM is universal to all phones android or IOS?

While SIMs come in different sizes, SIMs between Android and IOS are movable between devices

A little more info on sizes here