final thoughts on visible

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

Okay I'm hoping that someone at corporate will read it and actually implament and fix all issues.  What is good?  1 price the ability to get your bill for $5 a month is awesome.  Unlimited hot spot and unlimited data when it works is awesome.  An awesome upgrade program is nice as well.  I was asked to come back I had a terrible experience before CS would hang up on me.  I experienced that again on the 31st of January 2022 and on February 1st of 2022.  I didn't receive the gift card I should've.  I am totally blind your app is not accessible with voice over.  This still hasn't been fixed.  Voice over is the screen reader found in iPhones.  You try to chat in and you type in the box what your issue is and all you see using voice over is a minus  button and close no go on for an agent.    I couldn't make calls for 3 hours on the 31st of Jan.  I got hang up on by cs when I tried to discuss these issues.  It doesn't matter how affordable your service is if it isn't reliable.   Data speeds shouldn't 4.0 mbps give no capped speeds remove the caps entirely.  Will I give Visible another try?  Most likely not.  The bad thing is I had 11 months at $5 but got tired of the CS that doesn't care.  I go by actions.  When you hang up on customers or disconnect without them having a chance to chat you don't care.  I'm very disappointed with Visible.  I was hoping for so much more.

1 REPLY 1

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

Yes I'm willing to talk to any one from corporate should they decide to reach out to me.  I would love to help fix things and see Visible become the awesome company I believe it can become.  I'll add one other thing.  Your chat clearly has issues You need to have a way customers can call 611 or something like that and chat with reps hopefully here in the states and get issues resolved.