how do I make sure my bill stays $25 monthly? How to chk and update promo codes?

Arizona2021
Novice II

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Party Pay is a fun way to save money! It's a Visible program that allows you to get discounts by inviting people to your own or joining someone else's party. You'll have separate accounts and separate bills, but you'll get the discounts. If you're in a party of 2 you'll pay $35, if it's a party of 3 you pay $30 and if you have a party of 4 or more you pay $25. As easy as that! You'll want to visit this link to view our available promotions  https://www.visible.com/deals/.

View solution in original post

Party pay isn't really a promo code. If you haven't signed up for one yet you can (I just did this for my Dad):

1) Sign in the Visible

2) Under your account, go to Party Pay

3) Click "Join a party"

4) Several big parties will be suggested by Visible automatically. May I suggest "TheGuild".

5) You may have to wait for someone in your chosen party to accept. It happened quickly for myself.

6) With so many members you don't really have to worry about. Everyone should check on their autopay once a month, whatever the company. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Party Pay is a fun way to save money! It's a Visible program that allows you to get discounts by inviting people to your own or joining someone else's party. You'll have separate accounts and separate bills, but you'll get the discounts. If you're in a party of 2 you'll pay $35, if it's a party of 3 you pay $30 and if you have a party of 4 or more you pay $25. As easy as that! You'll want to visit this link to view our available promotions  https://www.visible.com/deals/.

Arizona2021
Novice II

How do I check to make sure Party Pay promo codes are still active to keep  bill ar $25 mo?

Party pay isn't really a promo code. If you haven't signed up for one yet you can (I just did this for my Dad):

1) Sign in the Visible

2) Under your account, go to Party Pay

3) Click "Join a party"

4) Several big parties will be suggested by Visible automatically. May I suggest "TheGuild".

5) You may have to wait for someone in your chosen party to accept. It happened quickly for myself.

6) With so many members you don't really have to worry about. Everyone should check on their autopay once a month, whatever the company.