iPhone 12 pro

cconway09
Novice II

Anyone else have an iPhone 12 Pro? Do you get 5G service? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

frugalfamily
Intermediate

Hey @cconway09 - while I don't have a pro, I do have an iPhone 12 standard and get great 5G service! ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

frugalfamily
Intermediate

Hey @cconway09 - while I don't have a pro, I do have an iPhone 12 standard and get great 5G service! ๐Ÿ™‚

Where are you located ? 

skip_this
Novice

I'm just porting over from T-Mobile and I have iPhone 12 Pro Max. Anxious to give it a try. The tower for T-Mobile was right next to my office and was very fast. 400Mbps. I'll report back.

How did the switch from T-mobile work for you? I switched from T-mobile and the service is great but unfortunately in certain areas the internet access is almost non existent with the throttle down.  

where are you?

I would just follow the pages as they pop up and it should allow you to add to a cart and then opt for affirm financing. I just ran into that problem on another site and after it all seemed backwards it allowed me to choose my payment method.

i finally got through it last night, and the phone shipped already.

Where do you find that 5g isnt working?

tehonez
Novice III

My wife has the 12 Pro and gets 5G service. 

Akshat_Bajaj
Novice II

Yes, I just financed my iPhone 12 pro with affirm and visible, and while initially I didn't get 5g, I called up visible and they helped me set up 5g on my phone/

i was pre approved for $5000 but it doesnt show up as an option at checkout

Possibly there is a code to access with the pre approval to put on at checkout if not you may want to call affirm and ask how you access the pre approval 

๐Ÿ˜œ

its just me, not paying attention.  The first page of checkout, has to do with setting up a payment method for service and insurance coverage.

After that page, the phone finance page pops up for the affirm financing.

stang67671
Intermediate II

Yes you get 5G with any 12 but you have to set it up for 5G go to settings then cellular then Voice & Data then 5G on

valleysyder
Novice II

Where is everyone located thatโ€™s got their iPhone 5G working ?