Joining

Chesapeakeboy
Novice

I tried to switch to Visible today. Started about 3 and at 7 it still was not done. Old number not working either. New SIM tomorrow.

My question is how do I fix this?

Account looks to be set up online and in the app. 1 major thing never happened.  I never got the "Activate" button. 2 SIM'S were shipped to me. That had to have messed up my account. 1 shows as canceled the tech said. I got numerous emails saying welcome and other topics.

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow I can  come back as a Visible customer. Any ideas on this issue are appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having a frustrating experience with the activation of your service. Our Care team will be best able to continue assisting with this issue; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

Sadly, I spent numerous hours on chat. Over 4 the 1st day and 2 more the 2nd day. Multiple reps./chats and even an email. Apparently my Samsung Galaxy A 51 (had to put a space there to get by the language sensors) 5G UW will not see the SIM card, according to the chats.

If anyone is interested in reading my experience, I will post it.

Back to Verizon Prepaid for me.