cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation loop

QuentinY03
Novice

I am new to Visible as of today. Just received my SIM card a few hours ago. I inserted it and went into the Visible app. I then restarted my phone just like it said. After doing that I went back into the app and it started making me do the same steps again. I have turned on airplane mode, restarted, reset network options, made sure my new number is selected for everything but nothing is working. For some reason I am able to access the web but it is very very restricted and slow. When I say “restricted” I mean some websites will not load possibly due to how much data it needs. I have no idea what to do at this point. Please send ideas! Also my 25 dollar payment has went through my bank and Visibles system.

Additional Information: I am on an iPhone 11 with iOS 14.6

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ-VisibleMod

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

TJ

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TJ-VisibleMod

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

TJ

View solution in original post

Issue has been resolved! Thank you!!