Call Waiting:

Button
Novice III

To All,

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max & I noticed a Call Waiting Toggle Switch.  Bread Crumbs:  Settings>Phone>Calling Waiting.

Nevertheless, is this something that can be toggled on?

Thanks,

~Button

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Call waiting is a feature include with your Visible service, so you can toggle it on or off if you'd like.

TJ,

Mine will not turn on.  I receive an error message, 'Could not save call waiting setting'.  Furthermore, my daughter's phone, iPhone 12 Pro, has the same error.  I contact support & they ran me thru the gamete of troubleshooting including a factory reset.  This did not resolve the issue so they are escalating it.

Good times,

~Button

Button
Novice III

Update,

Visible Tech open up a ticket & said I'd hear back with in 24 hours.  Guess what, it's been > 24 hours & this is just for Call Waiting.  Not a good way to start a relationship.  I will keep y'all posted.

~Button

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here’s an interesting twist. Turned of Call Waiting in settings and could not toggle it back on. Got the “cannot save setting” message. I also tried the *43# code and that failed as well. Contacted CS through chat and was given the same procedures. The problem was sent up-line.

Received an e-mail the next day with same procedures listed. So, there seems to be no solution.

You might try #43# to try to turn on Call Waiting, but is doesn’t seem to work either.

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

I have an iPhone 11, iOS 15.4.1, and Visible eSIM

There is no Call Waiting option in Settings - Cellular or Settings - Phone

But Call Waiting is working fine

technocore
Novice

Same problem, half way through 2023. 

cookiedoe
Novice

My call waiting shows it's off, yet seems like every time I'm on a call, it gets interrupted with another call.  And I can't turn it off because it's already showing as off.  2023 almost over, still no fix to this???  This is absolutely disruptive enough for me to switch to a different company.