Can't pay bill due to glitch, no service, now account canceled

Mervis
Novice

Hello, 

I am not really sure what to do at this point. I am a long time Visible subscriber, been with them for 3 years or so. I have referred hundreds of people over to Visible, and as a result have always had a bunch of referral credits in my account. I am in a party of 4 with my family, and my monthly bill has been $5 which is incredible. Last night I went to pay my wife's bill on her account and mine. I logged in paid, my wife's without issue. Logged into my account, and it wasn't showing a balance due on the app and there was no option to be able to pay. I logged into my account then on desktop computers and when I go to the my account section, it says it can't display this info at this time. I contacted support via live chat. I spent two hours with them and they confirmed it is some kind of glitch on their end. Customer support could not figure out a way to take my payment either. They gave me a case number and said they would escalate it but it would be resolved in 12 hours and they would send me an email when it was resolved. This morning I check my email and I have an email from Visible that my account has been canceled. I contacted chat again this morning and now they are saying they will try to figure it out in twenty four to forty eight hours. Meanwhile I have no service, my account is canceled, the other people in my party show I am gone and their bills are higher now, and what will happen to all of my referral credits? I have no idea what could be going on and this is the strangest thing. Has anyone heard of this happening or have any idea what this could be? The live chat is not much help and just gives canned responses. I really can't be going without service as I use the phone for business calls. 

6 REPLIES 6

devin37354
Intermediate III

Have you tried contacting them on twitter? They seem to be a little better

VisibleMgr
Intermediate II

@Mervis I am so so sorry you are having this issue! I'm escalating this issue to a different team so we can get this resolved for you ASAP. 

robynsblust77
Novice

We are having the EXACT same issue, can you tell me what they did to resolve it?  its been 3 days and saying it will be 48 to 72 MORE hours and it is affecting our business. We have always loved their service and sang their praise but we are about to go to every social media account we have and let it rip .. so upset!

stryguardian
Novice

Exact issue we are having with my wife's account today. Showing a balance of $0 due yesterday. Unable to make a payment as the pay now button is greyed out on the desktop and app, and now her service is out. Calling her phone results in a message that says calling on the line is restricted. Had a live chat earlier today and they are saying they have identified the issue and are working to fix it, but it will be 24 to 48 hours before it's fixed. And I have my doubts that it will be fixed.

davesmiscacct
Novice II

I am having the exact same issue. Got message that my account was suspended due to missing a payment if $0.00. I had been checking my account for the last week to be able to pay but never had option due to $0 balance. Good thing I have other internet options or I couldn't contact anyone. Lucky I didn't have an emergency where I to reach anyone today. Nice to know this 'glitch' has been happening for a few months. 

mobasnet01
Novice

I want to cancel my payment that payment will for glich