cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification

MauiGirl
Novice

How do I get an email verification sent to my email so I can post. I did it several times with the correct email and it was never sent. It’s not in my inbox or junk mail. Now I am locked out of email verification request for trying too many times.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MC-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! If you still haven't received the email verification message, please email your username and a brief message to community@visible.com with the subject line "Community Email Verification". You must send this message from the email address associated with your Community account.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Starfox
Novice III

You need to whitelist community-at-visible.com.

— Starfox

Tdog
Novice

There is no whitelist in gmail, all mail goes somewhere Spam, Not Important, Important or Trash.

Tdog
Novice

Still unable to verify my email, changed it a couple times.

Gmail doesn't have a whitelist, it get sent to different locations, Spam, Not Important or Trash, not in any of these.

MC-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! If you still haven't received the email verification message, please email your username and a brief message to community@visible.com with the subject line "Community Email Verification". You must send this message from the email address associated with your Community account.

View solution in original post

Email sent. Hopefully it works.

Email sent. Thank you.

The irony of this being that it won't post this reply because I haven't verified my email address...

Brianb
Novice II

Thank you I'm having same issue

jmoore_87
Novice

This worked for me. Thanks

Grey_Jedi_JD
Novice II

I found my verification email in my Spam folder.

I use proton mail.

dabig2549
Novice II

Was having the same issues myself. After 3 tries with 3 different email address's I finally got email verification show up in my Spam Folder and verified.