Fedex Delivery

bpositive
Intermediate III

I have ordered new phone a week ago, but due to extreme weather conditions fedex has not started to ship yet. It is stuck in Memphis from a week. 

Is anyone having same issue? 

Can visible help with this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

devin37354
Intermediate III

@bpositive FedEx works a little differently than UPS, and most of their express packages do run through Memphis, their main hub.  I wouldn't worry much about it, and if it is in Memphis, this is likely out of the hands of Visible. Good news! Most packages out of Memphis are going to be flying to your location so it's possible it will arrive soon! As early as tomorrow!  One day it will just show movement again and be out for delivery (hopefully)

Weather has caused several delays though

Personally I'd chat or call FedEx knowing it is in Memphis and see if they have any information

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

devin37354
Intermediate III

@bpositive FedEx works a little differently than UPS, and most of their express packages do run through Memphis, their main hub.  I wouldn't worry much about it, and if it is in Memphis, this is likely out of the hands of Visible. Good news! Most packages out of Memphis are going to be flying to your location so it's possible it will arrive soon! As early as tomorrow!  One day it will just show movement again and be out for delivery (hopefully)

Weather has caused several delays though

Personally I'd chat or call FedEx knowing it is in Memphis and see if they have any information

frugalfamily
Intermediate

Hey @bpositive - yes Memphis experienced very cold conditions as did Dallas last week, many of the businesses, gas stations etc were shut down due to the inclement weather.

Things have started to return to normal however with packages not moving much last week there is a lot of catch up being done.

Even this week employees are being asked to work extra with mandatory work days to help get back on shipments back on track.

tehonez
Novice III

I just received mine today after it sitting in Philly for a week. A lot of shipments are behind due to the crazy weather. Hope you get it soon!