HELP -Visible canceled my service for missing a payment But I have auto-pay!!

pen333
Novice

HELP -Visible canceled my service for missing a payment But I have auto-pay!!

Now I can't even access my account to make a current payment. What is going on??? Why would the first email from Visible be a SUSPENSION of service instead of a "make a payment, auto-pay isn't working now"?!?!?!?! I'm sooooo frustrated and upset. All 4 of my family have NO phone service right now! with NO warning!!! HELP!!!!!!! 

5 REPLIES 5

CJ
Intermediate

This is happening to others:

Account suspended for non payment.....even though autopay is enabled : Visible (reddit.com)

Contact Visible support to get this fixed.

So the lesson is to disable autopay and pay "manually"?

invisiblev
Novice

So now, almost a year later, it's still happening. I woke up to suspended service. They obviously know it's a problem. I'm suggesting they don't suspend so quickly. Why not send warnings for a day or two. I was able to resolve it via chat with the Visible rep and they got the charge to go through, but one example of the problems the suspension causes is that the rep wanted to verify me using email, but I couldn't receive email and they didn't know how to verify me another way. I checked with the credit card company and they didn't reject the payment, it's all on Visible's end!

atxdave
Novice

Having the same issue with my account this morning. Woke up to a text and email that my service had been suspended for a missed auto pay that should have processed yesterday. Unable to make payment in app or website. Chat agent advised they are having issues with their back end systems. Told me to disable autopay and set to manual, but I can't even do that. It's concerning that this seems to be a recurring issue for them.

atxdave
Novice

Having the same issue with my account this morning. Woke up to a text and email that my service had been suspended for a missed auto pay that should have processed yesterday. Unable to make payment in app or website. Chat agent advised they are having issues with their back end systems. Told me to disable autopay and set to manual, but I can't even do that. It's concerning that this seems to be a recurring issue for them.