Massive outage - do NOT waste your time sitting on Chat Support

jbeharry3
Novice

Let me save you an hour of waiting

This is the reply that you will get when you eventually reach someone

Hi, I am so sorry that you had such a long wait. We have been having this issue for the last few hours. Weโ€™ve got our engineers working around the clock to resolve this issue. We understand your frustration and are putting our all into fixing this.

Question: Is there anything we can do in this Chat to fix the issue and get my phone back on line?

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do as this is an outage issue.

We are working on getting that done for you guys now. I just began aware of it and I am making sure that all issues are reported.  I definitely understand the frustration and I agree that you should have been notified of it.

Question:  Understanding it is not you as the support agent but that you are stuck in the middle...As a tech company - there is no reason there is not some way for a Visible agent to post a message of the day, a message that appears at the start of the Virtual chat, a message on the twitter Visible Care account or an announcement o r message on the Community pages.... Many options let none are used.

We are adamantly working on correcting this for you and you should receive an email when we have resolved it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

devin37354
Intermediate III

I agree, they should have been more upfront. They finally did post something on their Twitter. When companies are more up front, it helps both the customer and their support team. I run a support center and the easiest way to deflect calls during an outage is being up front and mention that first in chat through a bot

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

devin37354
Intermediate III

I agree, they should have been more upfront. They finally did post something on their Twitter. When companies are more up front, it helps both the customer and their support team. I run a support center and the easiest way to deflect calls during an outage is being up front and mention that first in chat through a bot