No service after switching phones.

Constellar
Novice

I bought a pixel 3a, then visible service. All was well until i had to buy another pixel 3a xl.

During that time, my service lapsed, leading to a suspension of service.

I bought the new phone, then paid to have service restored ($40). I inserted the old SIM into the new phone, and, despite Visible sending me an email telling me that I'm no longer suspended and that everything is "good to go," my phone has no service. 

I've tried:

Toggling airplane mode. Restarting phone. Checking to make sure roaming is off. Making sure my phone is 100% up dated. In other words, I've tried everything the Live Chat suggested.

Love Chat said they "re-provisioned" my SIM, but that still did not receive service.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SERVICE? THE WONKY TECH SUPPORT PEOPLE APPEAR TO HAVE NO CLUE. CAN SOMEONE HELP?

Please do not reply if your assistance starts with, "I've never had this problem, but i think...". Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

GL-VisibleMod
Novice II

Hey there! Thank you for raising this concern. I have sent you a private message, so we can help you resolve this issue. Please feel free to contact me as soon as possible. -GL

Luck-bethe-lady
Novice II

Iโ€™m having the same type of issue and these agents are completely incapable of helping