Sprint to Visible nightmare

jeremy-clifton
Novice II

On 8/24, 15 days ago, my family switched to Visible. I did an eSIM. Once my number ported, I was still not able to receive calls. I logged a ticket that same day. I also noticed that my apple watch was not able to make calls without my phone turned on. So I logged a ticket for that. I have had conversations with support every day since this started. I am 48th in line every time I go to chat them and they simply tell me that it's escalated and critical and that I'll get an email. The only emails I get say they are working on it and close to resolution. I have asked to speak to a supervisor. They schedule a call and I never get it (gave them my wife's number). Verizon and Visible both show my transfer request (port) as complete and successful. I moved from Sprint because I am now WFH and my phone is critical. I'm about to get fired over my cell phone and I cannot even speak to someone about it. 

has anyone experienced this and actually wound up with service? I'm about to have to go to another carrier. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andrianchan
Novice II
4 REPLIES 4

andrianchan
Novice II

Escalate your case to FCC. 

Here the link

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

Thanks! I wound up doing that earlier this month and had resolution within 24 hours. I should have updated it here. 

JennelynG
Novice

give me $5 please

PvtMatter
Novice

Yes...got email on successful  number transfer but have NO service. How were you able to talk to someone? I can onoly get a structured BOT chat that does not help at all!