St Louis terrible connectivity

smessal
Novice

I have had Visible since 12/2019, had iphone 6 change to iphone 7, the entire time has been terrible connectivity.  Legitimate calls to me, routinely [not all] go straight to voicemail.  People have to send me a text 'call me'.  Group calls drop at exactly 1 hour.  But they can call me, on another carrier, and it doesn't drop.  At home it will only be 1 bar, and say NO SERVICE frequently.  I am suburban St Louis, so map shows coverage.  I'm ready to drop Visible, as they have no resolution, and now I can't find anyone to talk to about issues.  Help, I'd like to stay with the low price, but no service is a deal breaker.

5 REPLIES 5

bpositive
Intermediate III

Have you enabled wifi calling?

Yes, I've had wifi calling on from the beginning, since from day 1 there were issues.  I lasted 16 months and as of yesterday I left Visible.  Good Luck everyone.

Sorry to hear you left

bpositive
Intermediate III

I was also getting problems with wifi calling and I disabled it and it is working fine. 

We miss you though. You are always welcome to rejoin. 

Tokinred
Novice

Not me.  People who donโ€™t take the time to creatively solve issues are exactly the ones who are destroying the democracy that once was America.  I would bet anything that had you simply chatted with one of the many wonderful people that work with visible, youโ€™d have found the solution.  All visible is is Verizonโ€™s band 13(in FL).  Iโ€™m not sure if that changes anywhere in the country, but if you are complaining about visible, you are complaining about Verizon. As an attorney of 23 years, with a bachelorโ€™s degree in business management and finance, plus a minor in economics, Visble is the best way for the high priced, most options, โ€œStarbucks of the mobile worldโ€ to also pick up a good deal of the โ€œstraighttalkโ€, Walmart style, low cost leaders, as well.  The business management team at Verizon made a great call by adding Visible to the host of options.  Whether you have a giant business, with unlimited money to spend on deminimis things like cell phones, or you are a single mom with a Beacon score of 550, Verizon/Visible has figured out a way to compete for your business, which is good for everyone!  Good riddance to bad rubbish, says I.