Visual Voicemail issues

kperro75
Novice

Hi community,

Chat was not able to help me. I have one of the visible approved phones, Moto G7 Power. Ported over to visible a couple of weeks ago and have had problems ever since. Latest issue is VVM. App is standard for this phone and worked fine with other service. Now I just have an error message saying need to set up PIN (it is set up when you call in with long press 1).  Any folks know how to fix this? Thanks!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

TJ -- it is always nice when Visible staff jump in with a suggestion, but maybe you missed the first sentence: "Chat was not able to help me.". Maybe you could DM kperro75 and get their number and offer to escalate their request to another level of support? 

Thanks TJ! I didn't know they had the ability to elevate the request. I don't want to be too harsh to CS but at least their first level I have not been impressed with. At least they fixed that I could call VM but VVM is one of those things that you never knew you needed until it was invented, am I right? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Did TJ reach out to you? Has this been fixed?