WiFi Calling not auto engaging Android 11 Pixel 3

speedingcheetah
Novice III

I have physical SIM newly put into a Pixel 3, and it is not auto triggering wifi calling when i am connected to my wifi. Or when I toggle airplane mode on then off.  

I know when it is using Wifi calling as the phone, will say at the top Visible WiFi  or T-Mobile Wifi for example. This works fine with my TM sin on the same phone as well as on my iPhone.

I can confirm the wifi calling is enabled and works, as putting the phone in Airplane mode and wifi on I can make and get calls and it says Visible wifi on it. And the settings in the phone are set to use wifi over mobile as preference.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare, or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

Ive done that chat already, and  i don't use Twitter or facebook. 

ALl they had me do was the steps i already did, toggle airplane mode, confirm wifi calling is on, do a "network settings reset" etc. like i said, it works for sure when in airplane mode and wifi on. But only sometimes will auto engage after making normal transition when connecting to a wifi network. most of the time it does not auto activate.