cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Server Unreachable" message when placing a voice call

dugiehowsa
Novice III

Has anyone else ever received a "Server Unreachable" message when placing a voice call?

This happens when I attempt to make a call to a single phone number.  The phone number belongs to a cell phone that has Google Fi service.  When I attempt to make a phone call to this number, it rings once on both ends, and then the call ends.  When the call ends, I receive a "Server Unreachable" message on my phone display.  I do not have an issue making voice calls to any other phone numbers.

3 REPLIES 3

dugiehowsa
Novice III

I contacted Visible support.  They had me perform the usual steps (reset network connections, reset SIM, restart phone), but none of those suggestions helped.  I searched some forums, and there were some mentions about toggling advanced calling features under network settings, but I don't appear to have that functionality on my Google Pixel 5.

dugiehowsa
Novice III

I battled with Visible Support for 2 hours today, but I finally got them to take ownership of this issue.

At this time, Visible customers cannot call Google Fi customers.  Google Fi customers can call Visible customers though.  I was able to confirm these findings through testing with 3 Visible customers and 2 Google Fi customers.  Not an exhaustive test, but that was all I could pull together from my personal network.

dugiehowsa
Novice III