15 DAYS 100 HOURS NO SUPPORT

ChatIsCrap
Novice

HOW THE HECK DO YOU REACH ANYONE AT VISIBLE? I've been trying to reach them for 15 days on the chat and spent about 150 hours waiting. You wait for hours and then the chat disconnects with no one every answering and then start over again. DO NOT SWITCH TO VISIBLE. ZERO SUPPORT. Returned a phone 3 weeks ago and still being charged. Tracking shows received by VISIBLE. Can not recommend this provider. Stay Away. Does anyone know how to reach someone at VISIBLE?

4 REPLIES 4

mtietz007
Novice

Same.  Iโ€™ve been trying to reach them for 4 days. The only account thatโ€™s responsive is their marketing account on twitter, and they were very unhelpful, didnโ€™t even provide details for why their customer care is so unresponsive. I filed a complaint with the FCC I suggest you do as well. 

Me as well and I actually called Verizon and the customer service rep was so helpful but I still havenโ€™t been able to speak with a customer service representative from Visible and neither could sheโ€ฆ so unacceptable 

Vs
Novice III

all it take is 1 inept joining or 1 STAR leaving to ruin a company

boldgear5114
Novice

Same.  ZERO SUPPORT and account/billing changes without notifying customers first.

Super disappointing.