30 DAY TRIAL WITH pSIM TO CHECK RECEPTION/SIGNAL STRENGTH

DAHV
Novice

Can I receive the 30 day trail pSIM and insert it into my phone to check the reception without activating or porting the contents of my phone? I don't want to change from my current carrier until I check the reception/signal strength - or cancel my current service.

1 REPLY 1

If you inquiring about a 30 day free trial Visible doesn't have that nor do they do free trials on pSIM, but they have 15 days trials for iPhones and certain Android phones with eSIM, you will need to check out the deals page to find out which Android phones are accepted for the trial. You can get a pSIM and ask for a new number and not port in, you have to activate the card would be the only way to test service. You can try either plan and use someones referral code from the Savings spot here and knock $20 off the first month. You could try the plus plan and I think the friends and family code might stack with the 35FOR6 month promo and try the plus plan for a month for $15, that gets you premium data and a few other perks. You don't have to commit to 6 months either so if you don't like the service or plans you can just let the account lapse after the first month.