502 Error When attempting to log in on my home network.

schweeble
Novice

I am getting a 502 Server Error when attempting to log into my visible account when connected to my home network. I can access my account via mobile data, but not on any devices connected to my network.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

On you browser page select tools and go in and clear your cache and see if that works.

Hi skibik,

The http gateway error 502 is not going away just by flushing the cache. I'm facing exactly the same problem.

On a Windows 11 Pro machine, I've used Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Brave browsers with clean caches. The problem persists, and accessing the website or App via LTE on a phone, works.

Another workaround is by (on the same Windows 11 pro machine), to use a VPN. The VPN naturally changes the IP and the DNS settings.

By observing the huge amount of users that are facing the same problem, It seems that the issue is in Visible's servers back-end.

Please advise.

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

I only run into the issue one time and can't remember now what I did to clear it. But I must have cleared cache and history to get it working again. I am on Chrome and have not saw that issue again.

bbnh
Novice

I have the same issue

bbnh
Novice

I have the same issue. I also have an issue where my eSim stopped working and they cannot find a way to readd it!!!!!!!!

Mine did that same thing last night after contacting support via chat.  During the chat the Visible system sent me a text message advising I needed to validate my email address.  I clicked the link after immediately after that lost communication with the chat agent and I can no longer access the Visible website on any of my computer or devices using my Wifi connection.  Something on Visible's backend blocked my IP address.  They really need to fix this.  I'm not going to install a VPN on all my devices so I can get to Visible's website from my Wifi.  Seems like this has been happening for a lot of people and Visible needs to fix it.

I contact Visible by chat today and told them what was happening.  Tonight I received an email with a case number.  Within a minute after receiving the email I went to visible.com and now I can access visible.com from my home Wifi again.  They did something on the backend to fix the issue.  If you experience this issue be sure to reach out to them.  They fixed it!