ACP & Lifeline

psyk0n4ut
Novice

Hello, i have been approved for ACP. before signing up with one of the many other programs out there i want to know if Visible participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program or Lifeline programs? I would like to use my ACP benefit with Visible, is thios possible?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

At last check, no. The FCC provides a list of providers participating in the ACP at:

https://www.fcc.gov/affordable-connectivity-program-providers

That may change, but the regulatory requirements imposed by the FCC may not be profitable for budget plans that Visible offers - despite being owned and operated by Verizon, it's a separate business unit with a different business plan. Verizon participates but look at their pricing structure.

Visible currently does not offer the acp program, if your looking for the acp program with unlimited data look into assurance Wireless, but they don't offer bring your own phone you have to use the phone they sent you. if your looking for acp with BYOP look into SafeLink wireless they offer 25 gig 

THERE ARE THREE SIGN UPS BEST FOR MOST PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE LOW INCOME OR IF YOU RECEIVE PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS...

1: FIND A WI-FI PROVIDER WHO OFFERS A REDUCED COST WI-FI PLAN TO PEOPLE WITH LOW INCOME. The Xfinity Internet Essentials plan is probably the best, if Comcast covers your area.

2: USE YOUR LIFELINE BENEFIT TO SIGN UP WITH TERRACOM WIRELESS OR ASSURANCE WIRELESS OR SAFELINK WIRELESS.

3: USE YOUR ACP BENEFIT FIRST TO SIGN UP WITH WHICHEVER PROVIDER WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST VALUABLE TABLET. This may be Boost Mobile. Or Public Wireless ( if they are legitimate ). Or maybe Excess Telecom.

If you have access to a decent Wi-Fi data plan the best route for most people would be to use your lifeline benefit and your ACP benefit separately, at least at first.

If you can get a Wi-Fi low income based Wi-Fi plan for $10 to $20 per month then you can pay this out of pocket and use your ACP and lifeline benefits for mobile data plans which are more expensive.

IF YOU CANNOT HAVE ACCESS TO A GOOD WI-FI DATA PLAN YOU MAY WANT TO COMBINE BOTH YOUR BENEFITS TOGETHER. 

The companies who will give you the most high-speed gigabytes of data if you combine both your lifeline and ACP benefit together are assurance wireless and SafeLink wireless. Assurance wireless will give you 35 GB of high speed data with 10 gigabytes of hotspot data plus unlimited talk and text. SafeLink wireless will give you 25 gigabytes of high speed data with 5 gigabytes of hotspot data plus unlimited talk n text. 

Assurance wireless and SafeLink wireless will also give you a free phone if you combine both benefits or if you use your ACP benefit alone or if you use your lifeline benefit loan. But if you use your lifeline benefit by itself SafeLink wireless will give you only 350 minutes of talk with unlimited texting plus four and a half gigabytes of data. If you use your lifeline benefit by itself assurance wireless will give you 1,000 minutes of talk per month for free with unlimited texting plus four and a half gigabytes of data. And another company who will give you a free SmartPhone if you use your lifeline benefit by itself is terracom wireless who will give you a free monthly plan of 500 minutes plus unlimited texting plus four and a half gigabytes of data or maybe more.

There are many companies who will give you a thousand minutes of monthly talk for free with unlimited texting plus 4 and 1/2 GB of data if you use your lifeline benefit by itself but most now do not offer free smartphones unless you use your ACP benefit alone or combine with your lifeline benefit.

If you use your ACP benefit alone assurance wireless and SafeLink wireless will give you a free SmartPhone and they will give you unlimited talk and unlimited text plus unlimited data but like many companies unlimited data means slow data or 2G speed data. These two companies will probably give you 10 GB of high-speed Data before they slow it down. And 5 GB of hotspot data. That is what SafeLink gives so I assume assurance will give that or maybe more.

Tempo Telecom also known as my tempo or lingo communications is one of the very few companies who is supposed to give you 20 GB of data. I don't know but I assume you may have to combine both your ACP benefit with your lifeline benefit. They are out of georgia.

I don't know about Infiniti Mobile. But EXCESS TELECOM WILL GIVE YOU 25 GB OF DATA WITH UNLIMITED TALK AND UNLIMITED TEXT AND I BELIEVE THEY MAY REQUIRE ONLY ACP BENEFIT WHICH MEANS YOU COULD USE YOUR LIFELINE BENEFIT WITH A DIFFERENT PROVIDER SUCH AS TERRACOM WIRELESS. 

. Comcast Xfinity Internet Essentials maybe the best at 995 per month. Cox Internet has Connect to C Compete for school-age children and another low income based Wi-Fi for adults. AT&T has a low income Wi-Fi program called Access.

Even if you do not have access to steady Wi-Fi you may want to first separate your benefits so you can get at least two free smartphones and a discounted tablet.

You can first use your lifeline benefit with terracom wireless or safelink wireless or assurance wireless to get a free smartphone. Terracom wireless will give you an already unlocked maxwest nitro 5p smartphone. SafeLink is now owned by TracFone who is owned by Verizon which unlocks phones at 60 days so you may want to contact SafeLink operators to be sure but you may be able to unlock a free phone at 60 days with safelink. Assurance wireless is owned by T-Mobile but they're APN carrier is Metro it says fast.metro.pcs so they unlock at 60 days.

SafeLink wireless has been giving B140DL or NLU View 3 smartphones and they were giving some Moto pure or another Moto phone which was nice. Assurance was giving Moto phones but very rarely they were giving the Moto g pure but assurance also has been giving Wiko Life 3 (Tinno u316at ) smartphones which is probably the next best phone to give. They have also been giving Schok volt sv55 or Unimax umx u696cl smartphones.

You can then use your acpb to fit by itself to sign up to get a tablet with someone such as boost Mobile or maybe public wireless if public wireless is legitimate. Or excess Telecom.

After you get your tablet the next month or two you could transfer your ACP benefit to CINTEX or NEWPHONE or AIRTALK WIRELESS. After you get your tablet for a discounted price you could transfer to one of these three companies. These three companies also offer tablets and they have some very good ones like the 10-in Samsung 2018 tab a or the 10-in Samsung tab s4. Or the 8.7 inch Samsung tablet. But I will check any device they have as soon as you got it with a app like accubattery. And you might want to return it if the battery is shut because of being refurbished. Or it may be very well worth it if you're not afraid to change the battery yourself. Anyway if you get a tablet from one of these three companies you pay $10 up to $35 which sounds like it's very well worth it. But if you get one of the better tablets you may not be able to pick one of the better phones I would probably get a tablet from boost Mobile or public wireless or someone else. Because you can then transfer your ACP benefit to one of these three companies and they will give you a choice of some free phone and some of them may be worth $150 to $200 even referred like the MOTO 5G STYLUS.

Oor the Samsung a50 or a32 for a 21 or a 20s.

Or the one plus 70.

Or the one plus Nord N10 or N200 or N100.

Or the LG ThinQ V50 or V40. 

Also on their list of free smartphones is the Google pixel 4 XL or the LG Stylo 6 or the iPhone 8 plus. But I would pick one of the above. If you choose a free phone with one of these three companies you must stay 4 months at least or they will consider you owe them $125 if you leave them early. This is very reasonable but only if you get one of the better free smartphones. And if you choose their free SmartPhone ACP benefit they will give you unlimited talk and unlimited texting with unlimited slow data but 8 GB of high-speed data. If you use your ACP benefit this way and you use your lifeline benefit for a second free smartphone with assurance wireless or SafeLink wireless or terracom wireless then you will have to figure whether or not you will have enough fast data that you can tolerate and for how long.

You also can transfer your ACP benefit to Xfinity to pay for your wi-fi. Or Cox internet. Cox is one of the few companies if it covers your area who will give you fully free Wi-Fi for the $30 per month benefit payment which is paid for by the ACP program. Plus you can use the $100 copay voucher to get a computer or a tablet if you pay over $10 by under $50 for the tablet or the computer. So be careful and make sure that you check out all of the options and what kind of device and if they tell you it's random don't go for that. Being polite but firm it's not like a free phone they're giving out because the government is paying $100 and you were paying at least $10 and less than $50 but you are bringing $30 a month to them for the data plan so know what device you are getting and do not settle for a device less than 3 GB of RAM and you want at least $4,000 mAh battery capacity.

If you are picking c i n t e x wireless or new phone wireless or Airtel wireless and choose a phone which has 4500 or 5000 mAh battery capacity and at least four gigabytes of RAM whether it's a phone or a tablet. So you get theoretically use your lifeline benefit to get a free SmartPhone from terracom or SafeLink or assurance. And you could use your ACP benefit to get a tablet from whoever. Then you could transfer your ACP benefit to get a second free SmartPhone from one of the three companies I mentioned above.

Or if you did not use SafeLink or assurance for your lifeline provider you can get them for a second free smartphone with unlimited talk and unlimited text and unlimited slow data with 10 gigabytes of high speed data.

But you must know what company you're signing up with and what they're unlocking policy is on their device and if you cannot get it unlocked or stay with them long enough to get it unlocked you may want to contact and unlocking service and there are individuals who do it now cheaper than the unlocking companies you can find them on eBay by typing unlocking service and then type the name of your carrier and your device.

DESBLOQUEALORD is on eBay and he is out of the Dominican Republic and he is very trustworthy I have had a lot of interaction with him and trust me he's trustworthy and has a stellar reputation.

Type the phrase affordable connectivity program providers near me.

Enter your city and state or your ZIP code not both. Go down to the number 25 and click it on till it goes to 100 and you will see dozens of providers who will cover your state.

Type the phrase affordable connectivity providers by state. And then you will see check marks by the names of some providers. Most of them will offer a tablet. Very few will offer a laptop but they are refurbished in some of them are worth it but you should probably settle on getting a tablet for the ACP program.

I would not get a tablet from boost Mobile or trueconnect wireless because they have the worst ones for the ACP program.

Boost Mobile gives an Alcatel Joy tab 2 tablet. With 10 gigabytes of high speed monthly data for free for the ACP program.

Public wireless supposedly gives an 8-in or a 10 in Lenovo tablet. But I don't know if public wireless is legitimate or not. Last year we had a fake company called kyty.xyz or Cleo communications run by a scam artist named Kyle Traxler or out of Findlay Ohio. I believe he has made other fake companies including a company called TB broadband or BT broadband, and maybe a company called pug square may have been a scam but Kyle tracksuit has been arrested previously for ripping off and employer of several thousands of cell phones or several thousand dollars worth with two other former employees. And he was recently fined by the FCC or USAC for ripping off people.

SO PUBLIC WIRELESS SOUNDS GOOD BUT CHECK THEM OUT.

And there are too good generic tablets which are giving out by a few different companies. Some of these companies will randomly give out different tablets.

SKY T8 OCTA TABLET made by sky devices has three gigabytes of RAM with 4000 mAh battery capacity Plus an octa-core processor with dual SIM card capability.

MAXWEST NITRO 8-IN TABLET IS GOOD. IT HAS THE SAME SPECS AS THE SKY DEVICES TABLET ABOVE.

BLU ML8 has two versions but you will want the version with the 3 GB of RAM do not accept the version which has one or one and a half gigabytes of RAM.

THERE IS AN 8 IN FOXX DEVELOPMENT TABLET WHICH SOME DISTRIBUTORS GIVE OUT. FoxxD T8 tablet. It has only two gigabytes of RAM but it has other specs which are good and I've read a person or two said the speakers were good. This tablet is given out sometimes by American assistance also known as AMBT or American Broadband Telecommunications out of Toledo ohio.

It is also given out by a company called Maxsip, which sometimes may also give out sky t8 OCTA tablets.

There is also an 8-in tablet made by the manufacturer. NUU, called T8 I believe. It has only two gigabytes of RAM but the rest of the specs are good and it is said to be a good budget tablet.

Terracom wireless gave the best tablet out for the emergency broadband benefit program last year. A Samsung sm-t307 tablet a 8.4 in 2020 cab a tablet which often sold for nearly $300. This tablet was only $10 and one penny copay by terracom wireless. They stopped selling it at the end of the year and said they would resume sales in March but they did not and they said that there was a problem with the simpler contract. I don't know if this was true. But they had people who were not using the mobile data and the people may not have known that you had to at least once per month switch off your Wi-Fi access and switch on mobile data access and a person should do this twice per week instead of just one per month so you don't forget because if you forget your once per month and the plan gets canceled and the provider doesn't get the money so they were losing money and the last I knew they may have sent these back to the company that got the tablets from but you do not have to..

U CAN'T WAIT TO USE YOUR ACP $100 DEVICE ASSISTANCE.

SEARCH PHRASES

CONNECTALL. 

INTERCONNECTION.

PCS REFURBISHED

AFTRR COMPUTER REFURBISHERS

ANGIE'S ANGELS LAPTOPS

LEARN HOW TO SHOP ON ALIBABA AND ALIEXPRESS. YOU SELECT GLOBAL VERSION OR OTHER AREA VERSION SO THE TABLET OR PHONE OR LAPTOP ( if the laptop is 4G LTE version ) WILL WORK IN AMERICA. You must also be sure you get a 4G or 5G version broadband not 5G wi-fi. And don't get 3g. Some of these sites still sell 3G broadband devices. You may see a device which says 5G but it may mean 5G Wi-Fi which is confusing. Select buyer protection and also select a validated seller. And know who you are getting. If you going to Alibaba or global source or made in China website you will have to select one item because those sites are mostly wholesale. You can find devices which cost nearly twice as much in America like rugged smartphones made by...

BLACKvIEW OSCAL S60 PRO OR THE Oukitel WP for only $90 to $110.

BV8800 or BL8800 for $200 or $250..

Oukitel RT1 for around 160 or $170. And these devices cost much more in america. Also study to learn if these devices will work with the carrier you intend to use. Some of them may not work with AT&t but they may work with others.

If you spend so much on these warm websites you may need to ask your seller if they should Mark down the value of your package so it will not be stopped by customs when it reaches the United states.

THERE ARE THREE SIGN UPS BEST FOR MOST PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE LOW INCOME OR IF YOU RECEIVE PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS...

1: FIND A WI-FI PROVIDER WHO OFFERS A REDUCED COST WI-FI PLAN TO PEOPLE WITH LOW INCOME. The Xfinity Internet Essentials plan is probably the best, if Comcast covers your area.

2: USE YOUR LIFELINE BENEFIT TO SIGN UP WITH TERRACOM WIRELESS OR ASSURANCE WIRELESS OR SAFELINK WIRELESS.

3: USE YOUR ACP BENEFIT FIRST TO SIGN UP WITH WHICHEVER PROVIDER WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST VALUABLE TABLET. This may be Boost Mobile. Or Public Wireless ( if they are legitimate ). Or maybe Excess Telecom.

If you have access to a decent Wi-Fi data plan the best route for most people would be to use your lifeline benefit and your ACP benefit separately, at least at first.

If you can get a Wi-Fi low income based Wi-Fi plan for $10 to $20 per month then you can pay this out of pocket and use your ACP and lifeline benefits for mobile data plans which are more expensive.

IF YOU CANNOT HAVE ACCESS TO A GOOD WI-FI DATA PLAN YOU MAY WANT TO COMBINE BOTH YOUR BENEFITS TOGETHER. 

The companies who will give you the most high-speed gigabytes of data if you combine both your lifeline and ACP benefit together are assurance wireless and SafeLink wireless. Assurance wireless will give you 35 GB of high speed data with 10 gigabytes of hotspot data plus unlimited talk and text. SafeLink wireless will give you 25 gigabytes of high speed data with 5 gigabytes of hotspot data plus unlimited talk n text. 

Assurance wireless and SafeLink wireless will also give you a free phone if you combine both benefits or if you use your ACP benefit alone or if you use your lifeline benefit loan. But if you use your lifeline benefit by itself SafeLink wireless will give you only 350 minutes of talk with unlimited texting plus four and a half gigabytes of data. If you use your lifeline benefit by itself assurance wireless will give you 1,000 minutes of talk per month for free with unlimited texting plus four and a half gigabytes of data. And another company who will give you a free SmartPhone if you use your lifeline benefit by itself is terracom wireless who will give you a free monthly plan of 500 minutes plus unlimited texting plus four and a half gigabytes of data or maybe more.

There are many companies who will give you a thousand minutes of monthly talk for free with unlimited texting plus 4 and 1/2 GB of data if you use your lifeline benefit by itself but most now do not offer free smartphones unless you use your ACP benefit alone or combine with your lifeline benefit.

If you use your ACP benefit alone assurance wireless and SafeLink wireless will give you a free SmartPhone and they will give you unlimited talk and unlimited text plus unlimited data but like many companies unlimited data means slow data or 2G speed data. These two companies will probably give you 10 GB of high-speed Data before they slow it down. And 5 GB of hotspot data. That is what SafeLink gives so I assume assurance will give that or maybe more.

Tempo Telecom also known as my tempo or lingo communications is one of the very few companies who is supposed to give you 20 GB of data. I don't know but I assume you may have to combine both your ACP benefit with your lifeline benefit. They are out of georgia.

I don't know about Infiniti Mobile. But EXCESS TELECOM WILL GIVE YOU 25 GB OF DATA WITH UNLIMITED TALK AND UNLIMITED TEXT AND I BELIEVE THEY MAY REQUIRE ONLY ACP BENEFIT WHICH MEANS YOU COULD USE YOUR LIFELINE BENEFIT WITH A DIFFERENT PROVIDER SUCH AS TERRACOM WIRELESS. 

. Comcast Xfinity Internet Essentials maybe the best at 995 per month. Cox Internet has Connect to C Compete for school-age children and another low income based Wi-Fi for adults. AT&T has a low income Wi-Fi program called Access.

Even if you do not have access to steady Wi-Fi you may want to first separate your benefits so you can get at least two free smartphones and a discounted tablet.

You can first use your lifeline benefit with terracom wireless or safelink wireless or assurance wireless to get a free smartphone. Terracom wireless will give you an already unlocked maxwest nitro 5p smartphone. SafeLink is now owned by TracFone who is owned by Verizon which unlocks phones at 60 days so you may want to contact SafeLink operators to be sure but you may be able to unlock a free phone at 60 days with safelink. Assurance wireless is owned by T-Mobile but they're APN carrier is Metro it says fast.metro.pcs so they unlock at 60 days.

SafeLink wireless has been giving B140DL or NLU View 3 smartphones and they were giving some Moto pure or another Moto phone which was nice. Assurance was giving Moto phones but very rarely they were giving the Moto g pure but assurance also has been giving Wiko Life 3 (Tinno u316at ) smartphones which is probably the next best phone to give. They have also been giving Schok volt sv55 or Unimax umx u696cl smartphones.

You can then use your acpb to fit by itself to sign up to get a tablet with someone such as boost Mobile or maybe public wireless if public wireless is legitimate. Or excess Telecom.

After you get your tablet the next month or two you could transfer your ACP benefit to CINTEX or NEWPHONE or AIRTALK WIRELESS. After you get your tablet for a discounted price you could transfer to one of these three companies. These three companies also offer tablets and they have some very good ones like the 10-in Samsung 2018 tab a or the 10-in Samsung tab s4. Or the 8.7 inch Samsung tablet. But I will check any device they have as soon as you got it with a app like accubattery. And you might want to return it if the battery is shut because of being refurbished. Or it may be very well worth it if you're not afraid to change the battery yourself. Anyway if you get a tablet from one of these three companies you pay $10 up to $35 which sounds like it's very well worth it. But if you get one of the better tablets you may not be able to pick one of the better phones I would probably get a tablet from boost Mobile or public wireless or someone else. Because you can then transfer your ACP benefit to one of these three companies and they will give you a choice of some free phone and some of them may be worth $150 to $200 even referred like the MOTO 5G STYLUS.

Oor the Samsung a50 or a32 for a 21 or a 20s.

Or the one plus 70.

Or the one plus Nord N10 or N200 or N100.

Or the LG ThinQ V50 or V40. 

Also on their list of free smartphones is the Google pixel 4 XL or the LG Stylo 6 or the iPhone 8 plus. But I would pick one of the above. If you choose a free phone with one of these three companies you must stay 4 months at least or they will consider you owe them $125 if you leave them early. This is very reasonable but only if you get one of the better free smartphones. And if you choose their free SmartPhone ACP benefit they will give you unlimited talk and unlimited texting with unlimited slow data but 8 GB of high-speed data. If you use your ACP benefit this way and you use your lifeline benefit for a second free smartphone with assurance wireless or SafeLink wireless or terracom wireless then you will have to figure whether or not you will have enough fast data that you can tolerate and for how long.

You also can transfer your ACP benefit to Xfinity to pay for your wi-fi. Or Cox internet. Cox is one of the few companies if it covers your area who will give you fully free Wi-Fi for the $30 per month benefit payment which is paid for by the ACP program. Plus you can use the $100 copay voucher to get a computer or a tablet if you pay over $10 by under $50 for the tablet or the computer. So be careful and make sure that you check out all of the options and what kind of device and if they tell you it's random don't go for that. Being polite but firm it's not like a free phone they're giving out because the government is paying $100 and you were paying at least $10 and less than $50 but you are bringing $30 a month to them for the data plan so know what device you are getting and do not settle for a device less than 3 GB of RAM and you want at least $4,000 mAh battery capacity.

If you are picking c i n t e x wireless or new phone wireless or Airtel wireless and choose a phone which has 4500 or 5000 mAh battery capacity and at least four gigabytes of RAM whether it's a phone or a tablet. So you get theoretically use your lifeline benefit to get a free SmartPhone from terracom or SafeLink or assurance. And you could use your ACP benefit to get a tablet from whoever. Then you could transfer your ACP benefit to get a second free SmartPhone from one of the three companies I mentioned above.

Or if you did not use SafeLink or assurance for your lifeline provider you can get them for a second free smartphone with unlimited talk and unlimited text and unlimited slow data with 10 gigabytes of high speed data.

But you must know what company you're signing up with and what they're unlocking policy is on their device and if you cannot get it unlocked or stay with them long enough to get it unlocked you may want to contact and unlocking service and there are individuals who do it now cheaper than the unlocking companies you can find them on eBay by typing unlocking service and then type the name of your carrier and your device.

DESBLOQUEALORD is on eBay and he is out of the Dominican Republic and he is very trustworthy I have had a lot of interaction with him and trust me he's trustworthy and has a stellar reputation.

Type the phrase affordable connectivity program providers near me.

Enter your city and state or your ZIP code not both. Go down to the number 25 and click it on till it goes to 100 and you will see dozens of providers who will cover your state.

Type the phrase affordable connectivity providers by state. And then you will see check marks by the names of some providers. Most of them will offer a tablet. Very few will offer a laptop but they are refurbished in some of them are worth it but you should probably settle on getting a tablet for the ACP program.

I would not get a tablet from boost Mobile or trueconnect wireless because they have the worst ones for the ACP program.

Boost Mobile gives an Alcatel Joy tab 2 tablet. With 10 gigabytes of high speed monthly data for free for the ACP program.

Public wireless supposedly gives an 8-in or a 10 in Lenovo tablet. But I don't know if public wireless is legitimate or not. Last year we had a fake company called kyty.xyz or Cleo communications run by a scam artist named Kyle Traxler or out of Findlay Ohio. I believe he has made other fake companies including a company called TB broadband or BT broadband, and maybe a company called pug square may have been a scam but Kyle tracksuit has been arrested previously for ripping off and employer of several thousands of cell phones or several thousand dollars worth with two other former employees. And he was recently fined by the FCC or USAC for ripping off people.

SO PUBLIC WIRELESS SOUNDS GOOD BUT CHECK THEM OUT.

And there are too good generic tablets which are giving out by a few different companies. Some of these companies will randomly give out different tablets.

SKY T8 OCTA TABLET made by sky devices has three gigabytes of RAM with 4000 mAh battery capacity Plus an octa-core processor with dual SIM card capability.

MAXWEST NITRO 8-IN TABLET IS GOOD. IT HAS THE SAME SPECS AS THE SKY DEVICES TABLET ABOVE.

BLU ML8 has two versions but you will want the version with the 3 GB of RAM do not accept the version which has one or one and a half gigabytes of RAM.

THERE IS AN 8 IN FOXX DEVELOPMENT TABLET WHICH SOME DISTRIBUTORS GIVE OUT. FoxxD T8 tablet. It has only two gigabytes of RAM but it has other specs which are good and I've read a person or two said the speakers were good. This tablet is given out sometimes by American assistance also known as AMBT or American Broadband Telecommunications out of Toledo ohio.

It is also given out by a company called Maxsip, which sometimes may also give out sky t8 OCTA tablets.

There is also an 8-in tablet made by the manufacturer. NUU, called T8 I believe. It has only two gigabytes of RAM but the rest of the specs are good and it is said to be a good budget tablet.

Terracom wireless gave the best tablet out for the emergency broadband benefit program last year. A Samsung sm-t307 tablet a 8.4 in 2020 cab a tablet which often sold for nearly $300. This tablet was only $10 and one penny copay by terracom wireless. They stopped selling it at the end of the year and said they would resume sales in March but they did not and they said that there was a problem with the simpler contract. I don't know if this was true. But they had people who were not using the mobile data and the people may not have known that you had to at least once per month switch off your Wi-Fi access and switch on mobile data access and a person should do this twice per week instead of just one per month so you don't forget because if you forget your once per month and the plan gets canceled and the provider doesn't get the money so they were losing money and the last I knew they may have sent these back to the company that got the tablets from but you do not have to..

U CAN'T WAIT TO USE YOUR ACP $100 DEVICE ASSISTANCE.

SEARCH PHRASES

CONNECTALL. 

INTERCONNECTION.

PCS REFURBISHED

AFTRR COMPUTER REFURBISHERS

ANGIE'S ANGELS LAPTOPS

LEARN HOW TO SHOP ON ALIBABA AND ALIEXPRESS. YOU SELECT GLOBAL VERSION OR OTHER AREA VERSION SO THE TABLET OR PHONE OR LAPTOP ( if the laptop is 4G LTE version ) WILL WORK IN AMERICA. You must also be sure you get a 4G or 5G version broadband not 5G wi-fi. And don't get 3g. Some of these sites still sell 3G broadband devices. You may see a device which says 5G but it may mean 5G Wi-Fi which is confusing. Select buyer protection and also select a validated seller. And know who you are getting. If you going to Alibaba or global source or made in China website you will have to select one item because those sites are mostly wholesale. You can find devices which cost nearly twice as much in America like rugged smartphones made by...

BLACKvIEW OSCAL S60 PRO OR THE Oukitel WP for only $90 to $110.

BV8800 or BL8800 for $200 or $250..

Oukitel RT1 for around 160 or $170. And these devices cost much more in america. Also study to learn if these devices will work with the carrier you intend to use. Some of them may not work with AT&t but they may work with others.

If you spend so much on these warm websites you may need to ask your seller if they should Mark down the value of your package so it will not be stopped by customs when it reaches the United states.

TheHadouJHyrule
Novice II

There is no Lifeline/ACP compatibility at this time, but a representative from Visible CS told me that Lifeline is currently in the works, and when it launches, you will be able to choose the plan. So, you will not only receive a $9.25 discount for Lifeline and/or a discount up to $30 for ACP, but if you wanted to, you could elect that discount to be applied to a Visible+ plan, as well as an Apple Watch add-on package. Heck, if you have both Lifeline and ACP, and you're in a party of 3 members, your Visible+ with Apple Watch add-on service could potentially be like $0.75/month for the life of the ACP program. When it runs out, it would be like $25.75 with the Lifeline credit alone.

There is no date set for the program launch at this time, nor have all the details been released. Please stay tuned for updates! They will come directly from Visible.

By the way, I’m actually gonna need these benefits at Visible, or my Rep Payee won’t allow me to switch from my current carrier.

udance4ever
Novice

hey it’s great to hear possible future support for Lifeline w Visible!

Just called Assurance Wireless and asked if you can BYOD now - turns out you can and she suggested the phone they send you can be used a “backup” - Assurance Wireless offers Unlimited data. I also confirmed this is a Lifeline program (not ACP which I’m using for my broadband Internet at home)

I've been unsucessfully trying to BYOD unlocked mode of iphone XS Max to use with Assurance Wireless for a few months now.   As of 2.28.2023, their system is setup to only allow activation of phones that are sourced directly from them.  I've had a line of service with Assurance Wireless ~3 weeks and the standard phone model Schok sv55, is an exercise in frusturation (unreliable battery, struggles with making stable voice calls, loaded with malware advertisements, lots of websites can't be reached and will error out). Data speed on wifi maxes out at 24Mbp/s and cellular is throttled down half that.  Ive requested to have the phone replaced twice.  They cancelled my first replacement phone order without providing a reason or informing the customer.  The second request, they sent me the same phone model with same problems.  They don't allow BYOD, don't have an online store to purchase devices,  no option for customer to buy a different device by calling their devices sales team, they have no ability to communicate with the device orders fulfillment 3rd party, and you're not allowed to port out your phone number out should you decide to switch service provider.  I really wish I were making this up, but its true.

Novice

Good