APN Settings for Visible

davolc7
Novice II

Hi Visible Community,

Can someone share Visible APN Settings for Android? 

Reason is that after switching to the new Visible+ plan via eSIM, it seems that the APN settings did not downloaded in to my device. I did contacted customer service to fix the issue, but the attempt to fix it was worse because i was 2 days without service, because the order in visible side of things "got stuck" this is what I have been told. And I'm afraid to go to the whole process again of redownloading an eSIM that will get stuck again. and please don't tell me to do a network reset, don't it multiple times in many unimaginable ways.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If VSBLINTERNET doesn't work try vzwinternet

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

INXSible
Novice III

@davolc7   I hope it works for you:

Name:   Visible Internet

APN:   VSBLINTERNET   VZWINTERNET  (*see/read ed note at the end of this message)

Proxy:   Not set

Port:   Not set

Username:   Not set

Password:   Not set

Server:   Not set

MMSC:   Not set

Multimedia message proxy:   Not set

Multimedia message port:   Not set

MCC:   311

MNC:   480

Authentication type:   Not set

APN type:   default,dun,supl

APN protocol:   IPv4/IPv6

APN roaming protocol:   IPv4

Bearer:   HSPA, GPRS, EDGE, eHRPD, UMTS, LTE, HSPAP, IWLAN, HSDPA, NR, HSUPA

Mobile virtual network operator type:   GID

Mobile virtual network operator value:   BAE1000000000000

*=========== ed note ===========*

APN name changed, due to network update on Visible.

Original was for "old" network (Legacy/Party Pay plan), soon to be discontinued.

If VSBLINTERNET doesn't work try vzwinternet

Thanks that worked but with apn: vzwinternet, however my issue got fixed after doing a system update on my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra August Update.

Thanks for the reply.

You're saying my reply worked so please click on the kudos button 

Same situation here. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G. Esim download got hung, and after removing and reinstalling Visible app, finally downloaded but did not write APN settings to my device. So I had no mobile data. Contacted support and redownloaded the esim several times, still no APN settings. Finally google searched this article and mobile data started working. Only problem is I cannot send or receive MMS. Contacted support again and case was escalated but still no resolution. Any ideas how to get MMS working?

Thank you so much.  Been 7 days without internet but the top apn settings fixed that issue thank you!  Giving kudos

Thank you, been 7 days without internet first line fixed my issue.  Giving kudos now!

joshlenz
Novice

Same situation here. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G. Esim download got hung, and after removing and reinstalling Visible app, finally downloaded but did not write APN settings to my device. So I had no mobile data.  Contacted support and redownloaded the esim several times, still no APN settings. Finally google searched this article and mobile data started working. Only problem is I cannot send or receive MMS.  Contacted support again and case was escalated but still no resolution.  Any ideas how to get MMS working?

Add these 3 APN settings make sure the first one is selected, restart your phone, this should fix the problem, my question is why are the people on the forum more knowledgeable than the customer service  It's supposed to be the opposite

APN 1 (make sure this is

selected)

Name: Visible

APN: vzwinternet

MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms

MMS Port: 80

MCC: 311

MNC: 480

APN type: default,dun,supl

APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6

APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6

APN 2

Name: Verizon CBS

APN: VZWAPP

MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms

APN type: cbs,MMS

APN 3

Name: Verizon FOTA

APN: VZWADMIN

APN type: fota

excellent

Is this for the new visible+ service as well?

.  . because most of these solutions are not official, a lot of the information on these channels are crowd-sourced. I hope that helps!

I added these 3 apn's and now my note 20 ultra is saying my " Text messaging service has been denied" what is the problem?

Are the settings the same for IPhone?

I was able to add the first APN you listed there and got LTE internet,  but still can't make/receive calls or text. I tried to add the other two APNs but I can't get them to save.  Any pointers?

Thanks! 

After multiple chats with Visible, them texting me and trying to figure it out, this thread fixed my newly moved Galaxy S10. I had Net10 and the MMS worked fine, it did not on Visible until now, thanks.

ballen626
Novice

Is there a reason I can't add any new APN with the Pixel 7 Pro? It doesn't ever give me the option to add new. I tried to do it under Dev Mode too and it still doesn't give me the option. 

ballen626
Novice

Is there a reason I can't add a new APN on the Pixel 7 Pro? Even under dev options, it doesn't give me the add option. Trying to try these APN settings from this thread to try and resolve the current text problems. 

What is your current texting problem? As of today I am unable to send or receive SMS. Picture messages work fine though... 

aVISIBLEuser
Novice

EVERYONE HERE TRY RUNNING A CELL PROVIDER SOFTWARE UPDATE. THIS CREATES THE APN DURING THE UPDATE AND ITS THERE AFTER A RESET.

AGAIN, GO IN SETTINGS, FIND SYSTEM UPDATES AND RUN A SOFTWARE UPDATE (ITS SERVICE RELATED, ITS NOT A ANDROID OS UPDATE). SONE PHONES RUN THIS AUTOMATICALLY UPON INSERTING YOUR NANO SIM OR DOWNLOADING YOUR ESIM. SOMETIMES IT PREFERS YOU BE CONNECTED TO WIFI FOR THE UPDATE BECAUSE IT NEEDS ACCESS TO YOUR LTE/5G DURING THE UPDATE. THIS IS SIMILAR TO A PRL UPDATE.

YOUR UPDATE MAY BE A SECURITY PATCH UPDATE SO TRY THAT IF SOFTWARE UPDATE DONT WORK (WHICH IT SHOULD). HOWEVER, USUALLY SECURITY PATCHES CORRESPOND TO SOFTWARE UPDATES. SOMETIMES THEY GET FORCED BECAUSE NOTHING WILL WORK. OBVIOUSLY THIS WILL PATCH ROOT EXPLOITS IM THE PROCESS SO BE AWARE OF THAT AND FIND OTHER WORK AROUNDS. THE EASIEST WAY IF YOU CAN ADD APNS IS ADDING AS MANY ENTRIES IN "APN TYPE" AS POSSIBLE. SUCH AS "dun" for hotspot tethering. IF ITS NOT ALLOWED VERIZON OR VISIBLE WILL PROMPT YOU ITS FORBIDDEN OR AT WORST A SINGLE ENTRY WONT DO AMYTHING BUT THE REST WILL.

IF YOU CANT ADD APN BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CARRIER LOCKED PHONE OR SIMILAR, THEN THE SOFTWARE UPDATE WILL UPDATE ALL SETTINGS FOR YOU INCLUDING: MMS/DATA/4GLTE/4G/APN/5G/5GUWB/ETC..

THIS SOLUTION WILL WORK FOR OVER 90% OF PEOPLE HERE WITH NEWER IPHONES AND SAMSUNGS. ITLL WORK FOR OLD ONES TOO.

ALSO, I TRIED THIS AND IT WORKED ON MY FACTORY UNLOCKED S21 ULTRA (SM-G998U1).

Bosshoss
Novice

Bosshoss
Novice

AZTony
Novice II

The issue I've been having ever since I upgraded to V+ weeks ago, and this only happens overnight, any incoming calls go directly to voicemail and outgoing calls immediately end. The phone, One Plus 9 Pro, doesn't ring. I have to reboot the phone and it works fine until the next morning. I added all the suggested new APNs and kept the old ones along with them. The phone is connected to the first APN suggested with dun added. Everything is up to date. I've been using the OP9P on Visible for the last 2 years. Their checker says it's not compatible. Verizon's checker says it is. As I said, it works fine after a reboot every morning. Has anyone else run into this problem or have a fix for it? 

aboutusall
Novice

Hi my updated phone lost service this am, I tried the old turn off/ on, did not work, tried the remove sim put back in did not work, checked for updates none needed......what did work was turn on and off airplane mode..dont know why just in case you lose service..