Account Hacked

ChrisBB
Novice

My account was hacked yesterday.  I was not able to change my password.  My address was changed about 15 times.  My account was charged $1052.  I have not been able to close my account.  Customer service has been unavailable.  Now my phone has no service and I got a notice that the email for my account was changed.  

Visible had not secondary authentication requirements.  I am beyond fed up with this absolutely atrocious support during this.  This company is a joke and needs to be accountable for this 

4 REPLIES 4

beav
Superuser
Superuser

That is brutal. My advice is as follows:

-Contact your credit card company & dispute the charge.

-Contact Visible via social media, and see if you can help quicker via that channel v. chat.

It sucks that this has happened, and I wish you good luck straightening this out.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

When i try to reach out through facebook . I’m stopped due to bad or unexceptsble language. This is getting out of hand. 

Try Twitter

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

Socalsally
Novice II

I am going through the same thing please let me know if you have found any kind of help .