Activation Sim Pin Invalid SP Code

Clint503
Novice

I lost my phone. Which is annoying because there is no good way to replace it. I had to purchase a phone for full price because the phone loans are thru affirm which requires an app. Also fed ex requires a  signature or you could bypass that... wait for it... with an app! So I had to go to fed ex to pick it up myself (roommates can't answer a door). So no service for a week. I get the phone and can't activate it because the phone(TCL 20A) is asking to unlock the sim with a SP code which I guess is the phone carrier pin? Visible customer service won't answer. The visible activation directions do not mention this part of activating. I heard it is 1111 but idk only 10 attempts may as well wait. You think they would include this vital information with the phone!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ฑ

3 REPLIES 3

bmariek1989
Novice

I just got this exact same phone today and I am having the same issue. I am really wishing that Visible had an 800 number that we could call since clearly their "Chat" option does not work and their automated "person" doesn't know anything. Definitely not a very good first impression if you ask me. 

bmariek1989
Novice

I just got the exact same phone today. Not sure why we would need a SP code to unlock a brand new phone. I am really wishing that Visible had an 800 number that we could call since clearly their "Chat" option does NOT answer anything that send them and their so call automated "helper" doesn't know anything about anything. I simply asked about the SP code and I get no response. I just love wasting money of things that I can't use.

So far Visible is miserable!! Won't ever recommend them!!