Activation

4skinny
Novice

I plugged the sim in yesterday at three PM. Still no service. What next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried activating it through the app? Next step would be to contact customer service via chat or Facebook messenger.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried activating it through the app? Next step would be to contact customer service via chat or Facebook messenger.

The app is not working 

Chat is ridiculous. I was on hold for twenty minutes then disconnected

I agree.  I have waited 3 times and each time was over 30 minutes but less than an hour.  An option for a call back would be a nice addition.  Give people a choice if wait time is over 10 minutes.

Yes, a cell "phone" company should be able to be reached over a "phone". Not a terrible idea.

yes

Trust631
Novice

How can I reactivate without my details 

R_Shoe
Novice

Hello 4 skinny. Did you resolve the problem? I inserted the Visible SiM card numerous times last night and it would not activate.  My old carrier, Verizon, still worked when I reinstalled its SIM.  This morning, I tried again, and it still did not activate. However, the old SIM for Verizon does NOT work anymore, which suggests the port went through but now I have no Visible services.  Did you eventually get Visible services? 

R_Shoe
Novice

4skinny,

Did you resolve the problem? I plugged in the SIM at least 3 times last night and it would not activate. My old Verizon SIM still worked last night. I tried again this morning but it did not activate, but now my old Verizon SIM does NOT work. This suggests that the Porting of my number went through but I have not Visible service. Did you finally get service? 

mecottontail
Novice

Same thing here, cannot activate 

stblasen2
Novice

im having same issue. Just tried to activate today with no luck. got the +service so it asked me if i wanted to enable mexico and canda i said yes - it failed. And restarted three times with no activation yet.