Apple Watch activation screen too large for iPhone SE

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

Trying to activate my new Apple Watch SE 44 mm with Visible. When I get to the accept screen I can not get to the area to continue or accept. This is on an iPhone SE 2022 which has a smaller screen due to the physical home button. No way to shrink the screen or scroll that I can find. HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

EDIT: This was not the fix. See whitewatervoid’s reply.

———

Hopefully support solved the problem!!!!

Fingers crossed this works on February 5 - 6

“Oh I want to tell you one thing that you can't add a apple watch in the mid of the billing cycle Barry, this is because to keep a sync in between your device and the apple watch.”

Hello,

I am having the same issue when trying to add cellular to my Apple Watch Series 8 via my iPhone 13 mini. I cannot scroll on the screens. Could you assist me with this?

Hi I have a question did you ended activating your Apple watch series 8 because I'm trying to activate mine but the sistem don't let the keep saying something went wrong 

CramblitAnn
Novice

Same problem I am Having with the iwatch 7 and the Iphone 13. Have been talking to support for over a week and their solution is restart over and over again... NOT WORKING.  I am ready to send it back and just quit.

CramblitAnn
Novice

I am having the same issue but with iphone 13 and have been on support for over a week with them telling me to reset and reset over and over again.  No one has told me to wait until the new billing cycle.  

DavidBoston
Novice

I connected and bluetooth keyboard to solve my issue.  i got all the way to the screen that had the check mark to agree to the terms.  The page is really made up of 2 pages. Once you click the checkbox to agree I held down command key and tap tab until it disappears.  (Once goes to terms twice goes to privacy and the third goes off screen.) At this point you can click enter on the keyboard and it clicks activate, which takes a few minutes.

I do some programming and they have to many spaces in the first iframe that hides the activation button.  I could fix the code in 2 seconds, so it is a simple fix.  Maybe someday they will fix this.