Application Issues

davidmaguirre
Novice

the application on my phone. Before committing to visible, I first did a trial session using my ESIM on an old account. After I decided I wanted to go with Visible, I created a different account and then committed my ESIM to that account. The reason I provide this context is because I feel that may be part of the issue. Now onto the issue.. When I log on to my current account the application doesn’t register that I have an active account and it asks me if I would like to sign up. I’ve deleted all saved information within the settings of my phone, I’ve contacted support to completely delete my old account and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the application many times over with the same results. When I need to go into my account, I am able to do so via the browser, but not through the application. This has worked fine, but now Visible is notifying me that I need to do a network upgrade and one of the steps is to log into the application on my phone. I’ve talked to customer service in the past with no results, but I thought I would post this to see if I can get this resolved. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

3 REPLIES 3

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

Have you reset network services on your iPhone?
Settings - General - Transfer or Reset iPhone - Reset - Reset Network Settings

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Seems like a login issue. You could try to install the app on a different mobile may be a friend and sign in your account. And see if you are able to move forward.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

jcwik1
Novice

Hi, I had the exact same issue as you from the time I started with Visible I could not use the app, never recognized me as a current user and struggled doing the upgrade for the same reasons. After many exhaustive chats with many different Visible team members they were finally able to get me straightened out and I got the upgrade and am now able to use the app. My case ID for this issue was #4829722.  Maybe they can look up how they fixed my problems and can fix yours. Worth a try!  Good luck!!