Buying a new phone.

ritwik99
Novice

While buying Iphone 14, visible is not letting me keep my existing number. I only get the option to select a new number, but I would like to keep my existing number. 

Could someone please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ejenkins
Novice

i was finally able to get through to customer service.  they said that you have to go through with getting a new number and order your phone, abd when you get it you will have the option to keep your old number and port it over.  the promotions will still be applied as long as you do this within 14 days of the transaction! i hope this helps anyone else struggling with this issue!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I switched to visible I had a option to port in my number, and stoled did it on the website I geuss visible is having some issues now 

Anonymous
Not applicable

BobM
Novice

I am having the same issue.  I don't get an option to keep my phone number when purchasing an iPhone 14 from the website or from the app.

Same issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue. Waited for live chat for over an hour, and was then kicked out after 2 minutes with agent. No means to reconnect, so I'm back at the end of the line again.

ejenkins
Novice

i was finally able to get through to customer service.  they said that you have to go through with getting a new number and order your phone, abd when you get it you will have the option to keep your old number and port it over.  the promotions will still be applied as long as you do this within 14 days of the transaction! i hope this helps anyone else struggling with this issue!

Have others heard the same thing?

Ejenkins, care to let us know how this works out for you? Thanks in Advance

I am looking to order new phone also and no option to use my number , were you able to put in your old number in new phone ?