Bye Visible. It's not me, it's you.

kmruss77
Novice II

I've had enough of this.  Physical sim from iPhone 8 did not successfully transfer to eSIM on iPhone 14 despite following directions exactly.  You'd think a carrier would be prepared for a new iPhone release that only supports eSIM .. but apparently not.  Switching back to Cricket Wireless.  My whole Friday night and experience with my new iPhone 14 has been ruined by the worst wireless carrier imaginable.  No responses from ANY of the online chats.  No response from DMs on Twitter, no response on 'Live Chat' which sits there for hours and then kicks you out, and no response on Facebook Messenger.  No phone number to even get a live agent.  On iPhone 14 release day no less.  Seriously .. have never seen a company that LITERALLY ignores its customers and expects to keep them.  Thanks for ruining my experience.  Bye Felicia.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just got back from Cricket which took about 45 minutes.  Very nice and knowledgeable HUMAN helped me port all 4 lines/accounts over to Cricket.  We did delete the 'eSIM' that got transferred over to my phone but didn't fully activate nor bring the number to the new iPhone 14.  (Settings - Cellular - Delete SIM).  Be sure to go into each of your Visible accounts online if you haven't switched already and go under 'Profile' and hit 'Request Port Pin' to get your Port Out pin, account number, phone number, and of course you'll need your billing zip code.  At least I get to spend the rest of today enjoying my new iPhone 14 rather than having zero cell service and putting myself at risk without cell service when I was driving.  Let me know how you fare.  I'll be paying $130 for the 4 lines on Cricket's best plan with 5G without throttling plus including the 15GB Hotspot Usage on ALL lines.  Worth it to have a functional support team.  Good luck and let me know how you fare. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

trox355
Novice II

Just letting you know that I wound up being in the same boat and canceled my service, too.

The lack of response from customer service or at the very least some acknowledgment on the website showing this was a known issue they were working on killed it for me after waiting completely without a phone. 

Just got back from Cricket which took about 45 minutes.  Very nice and knowledgeable HUMAN helped me port all 4 lines/accounts over to Cricket.  We did delete the 'eSIM' that got transferred over to my phone but didn't fully activate nor bring the number to the new iPhone 14.  (Settings - Cellular - Delete SIM).  Be sure to go into each of your Visible accounts online if you haven't switched already and go under 'Profile' and hit 'Request Port Pin' to get your Port Out pin, account number, phone number, and of course you'll need your billing zip code.  At least I get to spend the rest of today enjoying my new iPhone 14 rather than having zero cell service and putting myself at risk without cell service when I was driving.  Let me know how you fare.  I'll be paying $130 for the 4 lines on Cricket's best plan with 5G without throttling plus including the 15GB Hotspot Usage on ALL lines.  Worth it to have a functional support team.  Good luck and let me know how you fare. 

kmruss77
Novice II

mharper
Novice

I tried to chat with Visible today an got nothing on any platform, then read about all the problems everyone has been having with customer service recently. Reach Mobile chat got me a human within 2 minutes, on a Sunday afternoon! Think my decision about a new MVNO provider has been made. It was almost Visible...but now it's not.