Can’t change plans

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

I came from Verizon to Visible about 18 months ago and once I was able to activate my new phone everything’s been fine.  But I’ve been trying for 2+ weeks to change plans, but when I had the button to click it always gave an error message & to contact customer care to resolve. Now the button to pick a plan is gone.  Second call they said it was a known issue and to be patient.  The guy I chatted with last night said he would open a case. I love(d) Visible but this is getting old.

3 REPLIES 3

Morgan10260
Novice

I talked to them today, apparently there's a glitch in their app because some of us dont have the option!! Saying try again in a couple weeks they are working on it. 

Morgan10260
Novice

I talked to them today. It's a glitch in their app! Some of us cant see the option. They said they are working on it. Ugh

Sorry this wouldn't go thru the first time. 

Not sure if this is still an issue, but I was having the same problem! I tried talking to customer service a bunch of times and just caved in and bought a new phone since no one could figure the problem out but I'm still having the same issue with my new phone and the service is even worse now. Did they ever fix your issue?