Can't receive port out pin

jusyjuse
Novice

My phone was stolen over the weekend. I recently purchased a replacement and am switching to a different provider because visible help chat is impossible to get ahold of. I will be in the waiting list for over 30 mins and then the website logs me out. I requested a port out pin via email and visible has not sent it. I tried to update my account to a different email address but it requires SMS verification to update. I do not have my phone so I cannot receive text messages. That is the whole point of trying to port out to another service provider! I am going in circles and do not wan to lose my phone number. Please help! 

3 REPLIES 3

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

Some people are sharing that theyโ€™ve been in the queue for hours!  If you go online instead of using the app you can open two tabs, on one just keep touching your name, I havenโ€™t tried this, just going from other posts.

Joseycrews
Novice II

Iโ€™m having the very same problem. Please let me know if a solution was made or found. 

I have talked to multiple people, many people are not getting the port out pins from Visible. I have tried tech-support they wonโ€™t give it to me. I donโ€™t get their email or SMS. I think they are playing games. My son had to call Verizon and get a supervisor to get the pin from them tech-support from Visible is useless, overseas tech-support that doesnโ€™t have any authority to do anything. I recommend never coming to Visible.