Cancel Service

cindy1958
Novice

I need to cancel my Visible account.  I already switched service to a new provider, and changed to a new phone number.  I am unable to receive the 2FA text required to login to my Visible account because I have a new number.  HOW CAN I LOGIN IF I'M REQUIRED TO CONFIRM A 2FA TEXT TO A NUMBER I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

Keep selecting none of these (or other) and type live agent - it takes a couple repetitions and eventually sinks in.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

If you had a physical sim you could always put it back in the phone temporarily - not sure about eSims. Otherwise, you'll need to contact Visible:

https://www.visible.com/help/contact-us

You don't have to be logged in to chat.

If you're not on auto pay you can simply let it lapse.

cindy1958
Novice

I've tried the chat multiple time, "Connai" never lets me connect to a person.  It's just an endless loop of help articles that all lead to logging in (which I can't accomplish without providing the 2FA code they text to the now unused phone number).

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

Keep selecting none of these (or other) and type live agent - it takes a couple repetitions and eventually sinks in.

Dude... YOU ROCK.  I've been hitting my head against this wall for days.  Never thought to type in "live agent".  Am chatting with someone now.