Cannot access account due to 2 step authentication

mikellefields
Novice

PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME THROUGH THIS!!!

Yesterday evening I noticed I could not use my cell phone service, unable to call out, receive calls, make/receive texts.  I don't recall getting a text reminder for bill payment or an email reminder regarding payment.  Now, if my cell phone service is disconnected due to nonpayment, I cannot access my account via the application or website because of the two step authentication.  The first step is they send a code to your phone via text....BUT I CANNOT GET TEXTS, MY PHONE IS OFF!!!  So, I have this barrier to accessing my account to pay the bill.  The "help" via the chat only provided standard instructions that require me to access my account......but I CANNOT due to no phone service, no texts, but have to go through the authentication.  This is absolutely terrible.  Was the integration of 2 step authentication thought out completely to avoid the problem I am having?  I am so annoyed with VISIBLE!  I should have never switched from Walmart My Family Mobile after 10+ years.  So simple with them, never had this type of absolutely HORRIBLE service!  Please help, ANYONE, 

3 REPLIES 3

mikellefields
Novice

Thanks to anyone who read my post.  I restarted my phone and it was fine.  Was able to access my account and bill is current, so mot sure what happened.

Thanks for the restart idea.  BUT unfortunately this did not help my problem

jwhitaker80
Intermediate

Please mark as solved. Thank you.