DONT JOIN VISIBLE! if you have Iphone 11 or Apple watch

Vlordi
Novice II

Everyone knows that with a cheep plan you get cheep service.

With IOS 15 Visible have secretly removed hotspots from phones even tho they say its active.

Also i got the new apple watch 7 added it to the plan when i had to replace it because the  screen cracked. Visible keept the money i paid for the plan and cant fix it. every time i set up the watch it gives me an error the watch  number doesnt match the visible acount.  everytime i talk to customer care they are like we will solve it in 24/48 hours but we will give you states at the end of the day, of course nothing.

Stay away  if you want a  company that respects you and treats you well. 

today im leaving this Poor company  

7 REPLIES 7

Dea11uvR
Novice III

Hi Vlorid:

Sorry, you're having issues with your hotspot. I have an iPhone 11 running iOS 15.1  so I just tested it to see if I had the same issue. I made this reply using my Visible iPhone 11 Hotspot right now; it's working flawlessly for me. Maybe try updating to 15.1, or do a hard reset of your iPhone 11. If that doesn't work, maybe Visible can reset something from their end. Hopefully, you can get it figured out.

For what it is worth, I am running an eSIM from Visible on my iPhone right now. I don't know if that changes anything or not.

No I have a true SIM card 

So after a week I finally talked to a tech that knows what they are doing they need to rest the hotspot to your account from there end then I feasted my phone and it showed up.

But they still have t fixed the issues of switching apple watches 

stang67671
Intermediate II

Hate to say this but iPhone 11 is no problem. You are doing something wrong on the tech side. Even an iPhone 6 which my son had to use after his 12 got smashed works fine.

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

iPhone 11, iOS 15.4.1, eSIM to Visible.

All works fine, including the hotspot to an iPad 9 

Reinier
Novice

a mi me pasa igual tengo un 13 mini q no quieren liberarmelo y pe sasa identico con el soporte