Denied Upgrade price

Timmyc16
Novice

I am being denied the $35.00 Visible+ price because i am being told i upgraded too early? Those who waited until now are eligable, but since i upgraded a few months ago and gave Visible MORE money, I am not eligable? Anybody else run into this lunacy?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I

its a promo to incentivize moving to the new network which i understand (and i did) AND paid a higher price for it ($30.00 a month)  They are now offering the new network to folks at the $25.00 price, plus the Visible+ plan at $35.00. but they are not affording me the same courtesy when i did the exact thing this promo is incentivizing just a few months prior AND paid the higher $30.00 price for? Sure i could port out, cancel and port back in, but to go through those hoops is lunacy, and turns people off to your brand.

Anonymous
Not applicable

D

I guess we see this differently, if you think it's ok to punish a loyal customer for doing the exact thing you are now incentizing current and new customers to do, ok ....I guess

Anonymous
Not applicable

iot

LOL, if you are as you say above "just a customer trying to answer a question" why would you still be here? You aren't answering anything, and your responses reek of a corporate connection