Does actual "Customer Service" exist at Visible?

MikeInFla
Novice III

Serious question. using my own experience with Ticket #***** and the other basic customer service requests and questions I read in the forums. I have not heard ANYTHING from Visible on my issue (Visible's lack of an up-to-date address database) since last Tuesday, 6/18/2024. The only response has been giving ME 24 hours to provide a "valid" address (my address IS valid, as I receive US Mail) AND a request to return to my forum post to select the reply that solved my issue (my issue is NOT solved). I thought Visble might be a less expensive provider, but this Customer Service fiasco has me looking at other providers. Is that how Visible keeps costs low, extremely limited to non-existent Customer Service and/or Tech Support, to include number porting, obsolete address databases, and, apparently from what I read here, obsolete IMEI databases.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MikeInFla
Novice III

Final response/post - Checked my Visible gain today to attempt my address again. It finally worked. I received NOTHING from Visible or a CSR to notify the issue was resolved OR to attempt the address again. I just tried it and it worked. I don't believe you can call that "Customer Service".

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

I would recommend reaching out  via social media either facebook or twitter.  Their customer service does exist.

I have used their chat with zero  result. I used the Visible forum with zero result. Why use another 3rd party system for Visible customer service? 

You can request Visible to give you a call back.

I have chatted several times, had ONE call back since JUNE 18 on an issue with the VISIBLE address database. Visible is attempting to tell me the residential address I live at, receive US Mail at, receive deliveries from Amazon, FedEx, UPS, and assorted other vendors is "INVALID". A phone call to discuss the same issue over and over is NOT customer service. Chatting repeatedly to discuss the same issue with the VISIBLE address database is NOT customer service.

.  They do call you back.  

Calling back, texting or email back to a prospective customer WITHOUT any solution or estimate for a resolution OR promise of a future solution is NOT a response, solution, or actual customer service. Read my first post entirely responding Visible platitudes and apologies. My issue has been unresolved since JUNE 18. The only contact with Visible or Customer Service is when I CONTACT THEM.

MikeInFla
Novice III

Final response/post - Checked my Visible gain today to attempt my address again. It finally worked. I received NOTHING from Visible or a CSR to notify the issue was resolved OR to attempt the address again. I just tried it and it worked. I don't believe you can call that "Customer Service".

phyllisweb
Novice

How do I get help signing up. I heard that they offer this assistance to Senior Citizens

MikeInFla
Novice III

Try chat on the Visible homepage. They may help with basic signup. I didn't get any real help with my issue, just stumbled through it for a month.

Sorry