Email address can't be verified because you locked my e-mail in your system

dani
Novice

Now three credit card companies are refusing to do business with Visible.  Please fix. Let me put my e-mail address, not some obscure mozmail alternative that only Visible recognizes. My e-mail address is linked to my account with all three cards. The fact that Visible has some weird programming glitch that doesn't allow the use of previous e-mail addresses to previous accounts that were allegedly terminated but still exist is not solvable by customers or customers banks or credit card companies. The only people who can solve this is Visible and your incompetent programmers. 

At this point I have no way to fix this on my end.  It's all on you. I shouldn't even have an account open thats been closed. Thats appears to be a major security concern and I will be complaining to the FCC and the Wireless Telecommunication Bureau, maybe that will motivate you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dani
Novice

Fixed. Opened a new original Apple icloud email account and it was recognized by my payment method and worked with Visible. Still, if an account is closed it should be actually closed, not hanging out where it can mistakenly be used or compromised.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dani
Novice

Fixed. Opened a new original Apple icloud email account and it was recognized by my payment method and worked with Visible. Still, if an account is closed it should be actually closed, not hanging out where it can mistakenly be used or compromised.