Existing Customer $40, Now $30, What do I have to do?

LAZ
Novice

Visible is now $30mth. If your an existing $40 customer, does the price change automatically to $30? Do I have to do anything? Re-Sign Up? I have an existing Visible account (using it right now as I type). Visible ask me for my IMEI number, I enter, then it tells me this phone no good...but I have service right now with Visible with this phone IMEI! Crazy! What needs to be done to go from &$40 to $30 with an existing account?

2 REPLIES 2

glf01
Novice

Well, this isn't a reply from "The Man", I am a user just like you. I have the same issue, and seeing that you got no reply for 5 months, I ain't feeling like I'm getting ready to hit the Lotto, if you read me. ๐Ÿ˜– I have been paying $40 since August of 2019. The "NEW" regular plan is just fine with me. I don't want no stinkin' 5G, the 4lte is working just fine, thankyouverymuch. The ChatAI is very busy this late Sunday evening, so I guess I will try getting in touch with some Natural Intelligence instead of Artificial Intelligence at a later date. Lord knows when that will happen. Good luck to all of us...

glf01
Novice

Well, this isn't a reply from "The Man", I am a user just like you. I have the same issue, and seeing that you got no reply for 5 months, I ain't feeling like I'm getting ready to hit the Lotto, if you read me.  I have been paying $40 since August of 2019. The "NEW" regular plan is just fine with me. I don't want no stinkin' 5G, the 4lte is working just fine, thankyouverymuch. The ChatAI is very busy this late Sunday evening, so I guess I will try getting in touch with some Natural Intelligence instead of Artificial Intelligence at a later date. Lord knows when that will happen. Good luck to all of us...