Frustrated and need help

troy_hutch
Novice

Just went through the activation being new to Visible and activating my new sim and Pixel 6 phone.  I thought everything was good while activating I didn't seem to run into any issues.  

I could get online receive a text message via FB messenger but I couldn't receive any calls in.  Then I noticed my phone was completely useless when I was no longer on wifi.  Called my previous provider and they stated that in shows on there end that my number was released to Visible.  Visible charged my account for service, but I really don't have any service.  Please help.  Did I miss something in the activation process because it's impossible to reach anyone at visible for help.  I would greatly appreciate any help!

2 REPLIES 2

thesot
Novice III

Having the same issue. Ported my number to Visible and month ago and have no problems with that line. Ported my wife's number tonight, can't receive calls. Can make them, can send and receive texts, and data works. Just can't receive them. Downside of these bargain cell phone companies, there's awful customer support when things go wrong!

troy_hutch
Novice

I did finally get through to support and they had me up and running within 24 hours.  Once I did reach support they were really friendly.