Getting voicemail alerts/notifications on other devices (email/text/apps/etc)

Carl314
Novice

I'm looking for a way to view (app) or at least get notifications (email/text) of my Visible voicemails on another carrier's smartphone.  I use my Visible phone (Samsung Galaxy) as a house only phone, but I would still like to be notified of new voicemails while away (without call forwarding).  I tried the Visible app itself, but it doesn't seem to act as a portal into voicemail.  Is there a setting within Visible voicemail that can trigger an email or text as notification of a new voicemail?  I'm trying to avoid the hassle of having to call the home/mobile# itself to check throughout the day if any messages are waiting.  We've advanced beyond that now, right? ๐Ÿ™‚  Is anyone else doing something similar to this? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

To my knowledge there is not a way. If you are using home phone then there are other VOIP providers out there who would provide voicemail transcripts to email, an app that can be used as a second number. But these services need internet. So if you have internet service at your home you can use them. I am not sure if this would be your requirement.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.