Help receiving merch store credit after taking Visible survey

ewostenberg
Novice II

I was sent an email on 11/9 with the subject line "Take our survey, get $25 in Visible merch store credit.". After completing the full survey and entering my registered email address I have received nothing in the way of merch store credit. Not that big of a deal, but feels like Visible is dropping the ball on their end of the deal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ewostenberg
Novice II

13 days later the credit was finally emailed out. 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I took this survey a few months ago and when I completed it mine said survey had expired a few days prior. I blew it off but think it took about a week or so later I got an email with the credit. There is a link in the email but don't do like I did as I couldn't find anything I really wanted and the one thing I wanted was out of stock and kind of forgot about it. Well, I checked back to see if the item was back in stock and of course I waited too long and it expired.

Have some patience and make sure to check your junk mail folder in case it was sent there. Also, just so you know, you will pay shipping or to get free shipping you can spend over $25 but it will still cost you the difference of what you spend over. If you don't get it within the next week send them a message on Facebook messenger to customer service.

Thanks for the reply. The survey offer didn't expire until the 20th of November so I think i'm still good. It's been a week since i've taken the survey and nothing has shown up to any email folder. Holding breath.

VisibleGerald
Novice II

I forgot i took this survey too about a week or 2 ago for 25 dollars Merch credit and havenโ€™t seen anything yet in my email. Hopefully we didnโ€™t get cheated. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know mine came within a week even though mine said the survey had expired. I would send customer service a message, I recommend Facebook messenger. To use go to the website, click on help center and scroll to the very bottom lower right click the FB icon and when FB comes up in the left column click send message. It was just as fast as chat and you don't have to sit and wonder if you will get booted. You could try Twitter but that was totally useless for me with absolutely no response their.

ewostenberg
Novice II

Appreciate the feedback. I forgot to mention that prior to posting here I had been on the chat with customer service. They advised that they could do nothing and this was the best place to reach out for support...

Anonymous
Not applicable

They blew you off if they sent you here since this is a peer to peer forum and not much we can do to help you. Sorry you didn't get your code and maybe it will come at some point. I never used mine and the one thing I would have got was a zip-up hoodie but they were out of my size and I totally forgot about it and it expired as mentioned. You are not missing out on much as most of it was junk to me.

Noice.....

VisibleGerald
Novice II

I got my 25 merch store credit yesterday. You get yours? But found out it is kinda a trick because shipping costs are an additional 12+ dollars. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think when I was going to order the zip-up hoodie they didn't have in my size I placed one on the cart anyway to check and thought it was around $6. Do they have a free shipping over $25 still? I was going to buy an item that got me a dollar or so over and was going to pay the difference to get by cheaper. Just wish they would have had the hoodie in stock but I forgot to keep checking before mine expired.

Hey thanks, that actually worked. I added 5 more dollars to my cart (25 dollars) and it was free shipping. Had to pay 1.69 tax but thatโ€™s ok I guess. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome! It least you found some stuff to get. There really wasn't anything that interested me but the hoodie. I didn't know the credit had a 60 day expiration on it, it didn't help that I forgot about it either. Of course I checked on day 62 or 63 and it no longer worked. Oh well. I have more than made up for that with all the friends and family discounts credit I have accrued the last 16 months and have maxed out again so have 12 credits built up. 

ewostenberg
Novice II

13 days later the credit was finally emailed out. 

OnAClearDay
Novice

I hope your situation gets resolved positively soon. I received my V Merch Store credit email message less than a week after I took the survey. Had to pay tax only on a $25 order. Shipping was free. My actual merch came within just a few days of ordering. Very happy with the products.