How do I redeem the promo virtual gift card?

rosawoodsii
Novice II

I got an email telling me I'd fulfilled the requirements for the promo virtual account that was offered when I signed up.  I saved a screen shot of the email, but can't find the original email, so now I'm wondering exactly what I'm supposed to do to get my virtual card.

Here's what it says:

Tracking Number XXXXXXXX

You can track the status of your virtual account by using this tracking number.  Your tracking number may not correctly pull your order information until 5 minutes after submitting.

Please allow 2-3 days of processing to receive your virtual account credentials.  If you have any problems, please navigate to "Contact Us" and get a hold of our support team.

You will receive your virtual Mastercard from offers at howmarketplace.com at the email address you provided.

Here's the problem.  If they sent me an email, it probably went to my spam folder and I never saw it.  Because I don't have the original email, I'm not sure whether I contact Visible or someone else.  I'm also not sure how to use the tracking number.  

Can anyone help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rosawoodsii
Novice II

Finally!  I talked to an agent from Blackhawk today and I got my e-gift card today.  Apparently the last agent never followed through, but this one did.  Problem solved.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

JJZ109
Intermediate III

First, I would attempt to recover the missing email message(s). As an example, when using Outlook on a PC, after selecting the Deleted Items folder there is the option to Recover Deleted Items From Server in the tool bar. Also, going forward you might consider changing settings for your spam folder. Outlook example: change Permanently delete old items to Do not archive items in this folder and spam messages will remain in that folder until you delete them. If you are unable to recover the messages, perhaps a chat with Visible support would be next. Feel free to DM me.

Unfortunately, that's not an option.  I use SpamArrest and it deletes anything over a week old.  Since I got this a month ago, it won't be there.  My mistake was not reading the notice carefully.  I thought Visible would notify me and that the email for hawkmarketplace.com would be for receiving the card.  Now it appears that I should have been looking for an email from them right away.  A chat with Visible support would be great but I can't see any way to contact them.

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

You can go to https://www.visible.com/help and at right side bottom you have a icon of messaging. Make sure you are logged in. You can talk to the visible representative.

Hope this helps.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

@rosawoodsii Please let us know if you got this resolved.

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

So far I've contacted both Visible (4 times) and Blackhawk (twice, but no reply) and nothing is resolved. I do finally have a phone number for Blackhawk so I'll call them on Monday and see where it goes from there.

JJZ109
Intermediate III

Try this:

1)  Open your Visible phone app and touch Account at the bottom right of your display.

2)  Scroll down to Your promotional offers

3)  Below that: Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account

4)  Below that: Click here to redeem

Alternatively, you can sign in to your Visible account on a PC and scroll down to Your promotional offers under Overview.

JJZ109
Intermediate III

You can enter your tracking number here: https://www.visibleoffers.com//#/tracker

Also, you can contact the gift card support team at: www.visibleoffers.com//#/contact

JJZ109
Intermediate III

Any progress?

rosawoodsii
Novice II

I'm not sure.  I talked with someone at Blackhawk Marketing yesterday and they told me they'd resend the emaili within 24 hours.  So far, nothing.  If I haven't received it by the end of the day, I'll call them again.

rosawoodsii
Novice II

Finally!  I talked to an agent from Blackhawk today and I got my e-gift card today.  Apparently the last agent never followed through, but this one did.  Problem solved.

Could you write the steps you followed one by one to arrive at the solution and mark that answer as a solution? This may help the community members.

Thank you.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

rosawoodsii
Novice II

I'll try to remember them all, but I've already deleted information I'd hung onto. 

1.  I used the chat to talk to Visible and explained that I had not received the email giving me details of redemption

2.  At Visible's suggestion, I opened a ticket on the Blackhawk website.  Blackhawk has two websites, one for guns and ammo, and the other for promotional materials.  I used https:// blackhawk dot com/contact-us 

3.  I opened a Blackhawk ticket and responded to their emails.

4.  I contacted Visible again because Blackhawk didn't get back to me after my reply.

5.  Visible gave me a phone number for Blackhawk redemption, which I called.  

8883712109 then enter 1 > 2 > 1 (to reach a live agent).

6.  After I called the second time, I got an agent that actually followed through.  They WILL ask for a Blackhawk case number.

7.  Redeemed the promo per their last email.

BTW, Visible thinks that phone numbers are "bad words" so I had to run all the numbers together to make their bot happy.  They also don't like URLs so I had to play around with that as well.