International calls not working

dsonowal
Novice II

It’s been going to be month since I switched to visible with Visible plus plan. I get Announcement 906, which states long distance or international calls not included in my service, when I try calling india. Raised to tickets so far without any solution. If anyone had similar issues and got fixed please let me know.

6 REPLIES 6

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

i had the same issue it got fixed.  I believe it went to teer two.  I'll put it for email I believe that escalates the issue.  This is back end stuff that the user can't fix.

How? How do you ever contact anyone or email anyone. I have had an International plan for several months -- worked in Canada quite well, but I live next to Canada, so wasn't critical. However, when I went to Europe a few weeks ago -- it was critical. And it didn't work at all. No roaming, WiFi performed as poorly as I've ever experienced. Couldn't do much of anything -- which made the trip incredibly stressful. 

I am pretty close to canceling Visible. If I hadn't printed out my full itinerary and special contact numbers, I would have been completely screwed. In time, I'm sure I'll look at it as an adventure, but it will not be one that I will chance repeating. 

dsonowal
Novice II

There were two tickets raised , one ticket is still in progress I believe. But it’s not clear to me if anyone is looking at it. Every time I get into a chat, I’ll be asked to reset network connection and retry. Last chat session was timed out.

The only way to get the attention of a person at Visible is to file an FCC complaint. You can do that at https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/filing-informal-complaint. Once you do a rep from Visible will reach out and you'll be out of chatbot hades. 

Thanks for that -- felt so good to file that complaint. 

My international calling was finally fixed and I was able make a call successfully. So I reported another case (prior 2 were closed and did not work) and spoke to a live person. All I received an email that my plan was reprovisioned , and restarted my phone.