Is anyone getting issues and not receiving text messages?

salamander
Novice

Is anyone getting issues and not receiving text messages?

I haven't been gettign any text messages for 3 days this week and suddenly recieved all of them at once today. This happened last week too - was not receiving any text messages for a few days and suddenly got them all.

Not sure if a restart helps but when I did it when messages stopped the second time this week, I started receiving back all the messages.

For reference, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S21....

5 REPLIES 5

Pnthrfn
Novice II

Same here, also using an unlocked S21. Finally got through to chat support, they supposedly made some changes, had me restart, remove Sim then restart and reinstall.... long store short, I'll wait and see but I may be heading to GoogleFi.

Pnthrfn
Novice II

Same here. S21. Chat finally answered, made some changes on their end then had me reset network, remove Sim, restart, reinstall Sim, etc. We'll see. May be time to try Google Fi. 

Pnthrfn
Novice II

Hopeful ๐Ÿคจ

tleavesb
Novice

Switched to a new iPhone 14 yesterday and since the switch have no incoming SMS.  11 hours on tech support either waiting in the queue for an agent or actively working with one and no change. I'm back on support chat again this morning.  I need SMS to do my job, so this loss of work time is very challenging on all fronts.  For me and my colleagues I support and can't at the moment.

Any resolution on this?  I'm hoping they were able to get it to work?  Did they say what was done?