Lack of Service

Larry87120
Novice

For over a week I have been  “chatting” with Visible help.  I have spent hours using their chat system which does not accommodate difficult problems well at all.  I have had no service for a month after I got to Kentucky.  We have tried so many different things to no avail.  Visible is really not interested in getting my service restored.  I guess the moral is that if I need a Verizon signal I should go with Verizon.  

3 REPLIES 3

dgbydebbie
Novice III

Just so you know Larry you can ask for them to call you when you are on chat and you will get a live representative. I did it when I first was ready to sign up since the chat feature was useless they called me back and stayed on the phone for almost an hour to walk me through activating 5 lines and making sure my numbers were ported correctly.

dugiehowsa
Novice III

I agree.  Front Line Visible Support is not great.  They are working from a troubleshooting script that has 3 things to look at before they have to escalate.  So now you know where the money you saved by going with Visible instead of Verizon is realized.

VisibleMgr
Intermediate II

Hi @Larry87120,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. I've escalated your post to a specialized team who should be reaching out to you. I want to make sure we get this fixed asap. Thank you for being a Visible member and for being part of the community.

-MC