Lies on BYOD reward!

joace
Novice

Ported 2 lines to Visible in middle Aug, based on the advised BYOD reward promotion on website, but after 3 months' full payment, still haven't received reward, supposed to receive in 24~48 hrs after 3rd payment, when I checked with live chat, agent said there was a website info error for this promotion, they will not honor the reward. That's a cheating and lie!

6 REPLIES 6

jferngeek
Novice II

Oh, yikes!! I had big problems with the reward. I would try again, if I was you. Hate to hear this is still a problem!

I tried twice. They are saying there hasn't been a promo fory device this year. Implies I imagined it? Scammers!

Msd28405
Novice II

I had a similar experience. What agency can we report their lies to?

Ronchaw
Novice

I have the same prob. They simply denying it despite clearly having it on their website.

the primary reason for me to switch to visible was a good reward for trying their service. And now they outright reject it after making me wait for 30 min for chat support.

Ronchaw
Novice

I am in same situation and ordered mid august with same byod promo. 
they are outright rejecting and lying on this. How to hold them accountable on this.

nrajeev
Novice II

I had same issue with my port-in from last week of September. Website clearly mentioned Get a $200 gift card when you bring your own phone. CSR is bluntly rejecting saying it is "Up to $200"  - I don't understand from where they are reading "Upto" word. Giving only $50 gift card now. 

I wouldn't have moved to Visible, if it was only $50 gift card. I moved 4 family lines to visible just because of the $200 gift card promo.