MY SERVICE IS BAD ALL OF A SUDDEN !!

MTLEADER
Novice

Have had this service for almost 2 years now, I live in the same house and now my phone suddenly is dropping the service every 5 minutes. No call no text and no hotspot no service at all. Why is this my bill is paid And 9 out of ten times I have an electric paper weight. I have done all the normal stuff reset network reset phone how bout you (meaning your company reset my payment) If you cannot provide your service you shouldn't get my money or anyone else either. Like I said same place for almost 2 years and last 2 months it has been a constant like this. I went through this with other company's and after months with each one all of a sudden I get told the same thing each time my house is a dead spot. Your map just like there's states at my address I have service from you does your map lie like T-mobile or is it just the main company you get tower use from (verizon) isn't functioning? Either way this is a really sorry  thing to do on  customers here pay us but our service only works every so often. Good luck

1 REPLY 1

Sandy4877
Novice II

WOW, I just joined this forum and it seems no one gets any replies.  Sorry I can't help but if there is no "HELP" in the "HELP" forum why bother having one?